ragequit (DayZ)

Predator... no im serious, read...

i want to disrupt the dominance of large groups. the worst thing is if a large group member dies, he can easily be rescued from the coast and get his gear back, hence defeating the permadeath mechanic.

i would like to see one ultra bad ass, cloaked, and horrifically destructive zombie, permanent for each server, who travels towards the longest survivors, the largest groups, the highest murderers, and locations with many functional vehicles.

i think predator should automatically destroy all the loot from its victims (dealing with beyond permadeath rescue) and should he fall in battle, offer a not unbalanced reward, like an arm mounted self destruct that it triggered when you die, or maybe temporary infrared vision if you eat "predator" meat.

if only one per server, should be rare enough.

forces large groups to stay on the move, or if setting up a base, to suffer anxiety for it.

• Like 6

I cant take anything seriously from a guy named ragequit. Seriously, what happens if you somehow become the longest living person on that server? Youll be pissed when he permakills you and you cant get your crap back

thats the point. brutal yeah? i dont want to see society rebuilding with vehicles and fences and forts.. i want survival to be priority at all levels of the game.

also even if you are a target, there is a fairly slim chance of him actually reaching you... and the payoff for killing him makes it /part desirable that he does.

ultra zombie, predator, zombie primarch, whatever you wanna call it. make it hunt people that succeed, so that society can never rebuild.

Seems awesome. making vehicles more valuable to actully get away effectivly. But what if the group has a helicopter, it will need some way to destroy the helicopter.

• Like 1

Thats one thing you dont understand. If a real apocalypse did happen, your telling us that you wouldnt horde crap and try to stay alive, but would live day to day out of your backpack? Thats just idiotic right there. The goal after an apocalypse is to rebuild, so why would we want that purposely prevented?

Ghost778

If a real apocalypse happened and I died, I wouldn't run back from the coast to get my body or magically have a cousin who looks just like me that everyone trusts and would hand loot over to.

Ghost778

If a real apocalypse happened and I died, I wouldn't run back from the coast to get my body or magically have a cousin who looks just like me that everyone trusts and would hand loot over to.

Thats what you want me to think so ill let my guard down. Not gonna happen! In reality, this is a game. If you really want it to be so realistic that you cant get your stuff back after you die, play on a different server every time you die. That will make both sides of the argument happy. You demand the change, so you do more work.

Thats one thing you dont understand. If a real apocalypse did happen, your telling us that you wouldnt horde crap and try to stay alive, but would live day to day out of your backpack? Thats just idiotic right there. The goal after an apocalypse is to rebuild, so why would we want that purposely prevented?

real life? this is DAYZ!.. i dont want to rebuild... i want carnage and challenge.. and brutality.. and i dont want people getting their gear back ever.. AND i want ultra zombie predator thing...

real life? this is DAYZ!.. i dont want to rebuild... i want carnage and challenge.. and brutality.. and i dont want people getting their gear back ever.. AND i want ultra zombie predator thing...

Go find a different game then.

A million times no, on all fronts.

no to ubermench zombie or no to disrupting large groups that acheive unusual stability and cheat permadeath? cause a sudden zombie stampede could also acheive the desired result, and scare the shiz out of the targets...

should i start a new topic just for zombie stampedes

You could just

1. not engage with large groups of players or

2. team up with people and just go kill the other group or

3. sneak up on one of them and hide his body when you kill him

no to ubermench zombie or no to disrupting large groups that acheive unusual stability and cheat permadeath? cause a sudden zombie stampede could also acheive the desired result, and scare the shiz out of the targets...

should i start a new topic just for zombie stampedes

No your posts are a waste of time... zombie stampedes... there not buffalo

Edited by Furry_PawstarZ

i want to disrupt the dominance of large groups. the worst thing is if a large group member dies, he can easily be rescued from the coast and get his gear back, hence defeating the permadeath mechanic.

i would like to see one ultra bad ass, cloaked, and horrifically destructive zombie, permanent for each server, who travels towards the longest survivors, the largest groups, the highest murderers, and locations with many functional vehicles.

i think predator should automatically destroy all the loot from its victims (dealing with beyond permadeath rescue) and should he fall in battle, offer a not unbalanced reward, like an arm mounted self destruct that it triggered when you die, or maybe temporary infrared vision if you eat "predator" meat.

if only one per server, should be rare enough.

forces large groups to stay on the move, or if setting up a base, to suffer anxiety for it.

Best idea EVER! But it would scare the crap outta me lol. Always paranoid. Should be in Veteran only though.

Edited by SOULxWolfen

No your posts are a waste of time... zombie stampedes... there not buffalo

are you aware this is a suggestions forum? and have you ever seen a movie or comic about zombies? stampedes are pretty universal.. as are uber zombies... so wtf is your problem?

Hmm...I've been alive for 32 days. No predator. I don't want some BS zombie one-shotting me and ruining my progress.