Sign in to follow this  
Alwin

Cant find server + teleported

Been playing for 2 weeks with no problem, but today I been searching for about an hour, or two, trying to find a server that works...?

Usually getting stuck on loading screen or if I do find a setup completed server, I have like 5 frames per second so I try to find another.

Found 3 servers that worked but was super laggy, and I ended up in kamenka, elektro, and then solichniy when I logged out at berezino.

Edit: Also my friends were spawned at different parts of the coast, when we all logged out in the forest west of berezino

Edited by Alwin

Been playing for 2 weeks with no problem, but today I been searching for about an hour, or two, trying to find a server that works...?

Usually getting stuck on loading screen or if I do find a setup completed server, I have like 5 frames per second so I try to find another.

Found 3 servers that worked but was super laggy, and I ended up in kamenka, elektro, and then solichniy when I logged out at berezino.

Edit: Also my friends were spawned at different parts of the coast, when we all logged out in the forest west of berezino

I've had the same issues. I can't explain...