scarecrowq

M4A1, M16A2 M203 or AKS-74?

Need opinions; I currently have the M4A1 equipped with 5 mags - because I love that gun in Battlefield 3 and I prefer the iron sights over the M16A2 M203 (grenade launcher) sight, so that is in my bag and my friend has an AKS-74 with about 2-3 mags.

Question is; what is your favourite of these guns? And where are they most useful? I have read the wiki and know most of the stats but I just wanted some peoples' personal views from experience.

Cheers,

Crow

I am a HUGE fan of the m4a1, I feel like I beat the game when I find one.

m16-203...just because I love popping off colored flares at night

• Like 2

Alright cheers, will probably keep the M4A1 and leave the M16 in my backpack, just in case I feel like creating some fireworks. \

Also, the M4 is quieter is it not?

Alright cheers, will probably keep the M4A1 and leave the M16 in my backpack, just in case I feel like creating some fireworks. \

Also, the M4 is quieter is it not?

No, the sound is dependant on the ammo type, all the m-series uses the same ammo type. Except for SD mags, of course.

Are we only talking the standard ones or variations (IE M4A1 CCO SD) ?

If we are only talking the standards, Id opt for the M16A2. Same specs as the M4A1 but with longer range.

Best assualt rifle overall is the M16A2 Acog. Accurate up to 800m, acog makes aiming easy, takes stanag rounds which are quite common and i believe it has a 3 round burst mode which seems to work really well.

m16-203...just because I love popping off colored flares at night

Same, but, the iron sights of the M16 W/ 203 are a little hard to use. I would suggest using that weapon over the others. It's effectiveness outweighs the other rifles 10 fold. I have chased off 5 guys at a heli crash sight just by popping a flare and a HE round in their direction. Put it this way...It scares the shit out of people. The range of the 203 is prob right around 200 meters or so..so use it wisely. But that's my 2 cents...get use to the sights...you will notice your rounds are hitting a bit higher than you're aiming at long distances...that's normal.

Same, but, the iron sights of the M16 W/ 203 are a little hard to use. I would suggest using that weapon over the others. It's effectiveness outweighs the other rifles 10 fold. I have chased off 5 guys at a heli crash sight just by popping a flare and a HE round in their direction. Put it this way...It scares the shit out of people. The range of the 203 is prob right around 200 meters or so..so use it wisely. But that's my 2 cents...get use to the sights...you will notice your rounds are hitting a bit higher than you're aiming at long distances...that's normal.

Yeah, I might just keep it in my bag for now until a time arises where I need to scare someone shitless.