BAM5

[1.7.2.5/95883] Inventory completely emptied!

happened to me too. my body was still there and my friends could recover my gear. but then it happened to a friend too. and we couldn't see his body. previously when it happened to me one guy couldn't see my body either.

Current installed version:

Dayz: 1.7.2.5

Arma 2 : 95883

Fucking read the thread. Your stuff is at the same place you were before spawning at the coast. Man up and run there. I did it three times already.

Ididot ... i got 2 times at the airfield with fuly geared ... so yes, run up.

I got 3 times this bug, and 4 times an another loading screen bug, where i randomly respawn to the coast ........all with the new update (1.7.2.5) ... this bugs are very fking terrible!

Exact same here. I laid down under a tree near Berezino and logged out. Next day, logged in to find myself on an island with a lighthouse and no gear, no backpack, or anything! THE BUG GOT MY BEANS!!!! :beans:

But seriously, i lost all my shit :(

Edited by BroZz

got same problem. everything gone, also backblack. i only wear my camo outfit still

EDIT: you also get a huge FPS DROP when you log in now?

Edited by Steelbound

My friend, Morshu, and I had the strangest thing happen yesterday. Along with our tents being looted or server eaten everything but a empty water bottle. We experienced the oddest thing. Now we both have had the bug of being killed and respawning out on the shore again, our fair share of spawning in debug land and what not with no gear.

***This time it was different. I logged on right inside our camp beside the tent. I was missing my: Range Finder, Night Vision, L85A2 as Primary, M9 Offhand, My 24 slot backpack with enough medical supplies, and cooked meat to run a few days, My entire Tool Belt that had everything BUT a radio.

The very odd thing about it was my inventory still had my 3 STANAG Mags, Painkillers, Morphine, Epi-Pin, Cooked meat, and full water bottle. I still had my 4 Bandages, and 4 M9 Mags aswell. Like a Taunt.

Morshu then logged on to check the tent just to make sure it wasnt my game messing up. Indeed the Tent had been tampered with so while I did some suicide mission to get some items back, he went off to find a new camp. At most a hour went by while trying to set up a new tent area / scouting if anyone else's maybe around. He had a sudden crash that was client side. As he entered the game he realized that the same exact thing had happened to him. His range finders, his night vision, the tent he had in his backpack etc. etc. etc. All but his inventory and bandage/side arm ammo slots. It Spawned him a little further away from where he had crashed.

Edited by Caanan

This same exact thing has happened to me twice in the last 24 hours. Once was on Server. So I can provide logs if needed.

This keeps happening to me too. I log out for the day, log back in the next day, and my backpack, guns, and everything in my tool belt is gone, but I still have all my stats. This needs to get fixed, I'm sick of having to start from scratch.

Same here and then directly after that bullshit I started getting stuck on the loading screen. Fix this shit Dev's. Me and 3 friends bought Arma 2 just to play this game and none of us can get past the loading screen? DayZ is gonna lose their fan base if they don't figure this out and start responding to posts to show that they are at least attempting to get it right.

This just happened to me as well. Logged out yesterday in the far north of the map, Logged in tonight, no death message but spawned in the debug plains with no gear. Logged out and back in and I was on the coast with zero gear. I had no special clothing, just the standard character model. I'm running 1.7.2.5/96061

It sucks to have lost all of my gear, and to be on the coats without even a bandage and flashlight.