BAM5

[1.7.2.5/95883] Inventory completely emptied!

Same here, except for me I didn't spawn at the coast after losing my gear. My friend did lose his gear though and spawned on the coast. Both of us had ghillie suits on.

Version: 1.7.2.4

Edited by Blackvipercobra

i experiended the same thing here!!!

annoying you said...

all my gear has been lost and i died not a long time ago

on US 1343 the screen structure is glitchy near of stary sobor, NW airfield and airstrip!!!

i really don't know if i'm experiencing video card troubleshouting but i played before the .5 update and everythings was perfect...

This is a current bug with military sites, it's getting fixed in the next update.

When you spawn at the coast without any gear at all, but with your stats, try running to where you logged out at before. It is very likely that you'll find your corpse with all your loot there.

I had my friend check for a body (mine), but he didn't see/hear anything. We were right next to each other so the body must've disappeared completely.

I had my friend check for a body (mine), but he didn't see/hear anything. We were right next to each other so the body must've disappeared completely.

Your body will not make any fly sounds in this case. I've recovered mine three times like this, dead but no fly buzzing.

Just had the same thing happen to me on GB #00 Multiplayer: Dev2 Test.

I'd been on the server 30 minutes before, but logged off to watch some telly. Popped back on 5 minutes ago, and instantly it said " T Spoon was killed " Only 2 people were on the server, and i was in the middle of nowhere, so it's highly doubtful I was shot by one on spawn.

I disconnected, went to another server and every bit of my gear ( apart from the Camo skin ) had vanished.

Could have been hacking, I'm not really sure. But I dunno where else to post about it.

Links to my current stats & gear:

http://img515.images...81501072625.jpg

Edited by Spoon

dead here too.... just logged for a game and bam the excat same thing as op except for gear items and clothing (camo here...)

Had this happen today. Had no trouble logging onto the first server tonight, but when I logged out (normally) and switched servers to join a friend, my game bugged out. I spawned in the no-man's-land debug zone with nothing in my inventory, no backpack, and a server message saying I was killed. Being stuck in the debug zone, I logged out and tried a different server. This time I spawned on the southern coast, but still had no inventory, backpack, or even any of the starter items. However, it had saved my kill stats, blood level, food level, etc. as if I hadn't died. I was almost immediately killed by a zed that took one swipe at me because I had no bandages and consequently bled to death. After dying I respawned normally on the coast with the proper starter items. On a sliver of hope I logged onto the server where I had bugged out. This time I was able to log in normally. I hoofed it north and after an hour of running (and a detour through a town to grab some beans) I managed to return to where I had been right before I bugged out. Luckily, I found my corpse laying there and was able to retrieve my items. I was pretty damn happy given that I was almost fully geared.

Basically, all I can say to anyone unfortunate enough to have this happen to them is to try and return to where you died. If you're lucky, your body will be there waiting with your gear. If not...well there's probably an Enfield in the barn over there.

Dayz Alpha is the worst best game ever. All these bugs are killing me (literally), and sometimes this game really makes me want to pull my hair out, but I still love it. At least I had an adventure getting back to my body.

When: 8/15/2012

Version: 1.7.2.5/95883

I log in using DayZ Commander

Edited by vcmedic

Had this happen today. Had no trouble logging onto the first server tonight, but when I logged out (normally) and switched servers to join a friend, my game bugged out. I spawned in the no-man's-land debug zone with nothing in my inventory, no backpack, and a server message saying I was killed. Being stuck in the debug zone, I logged out and tried a different server. This time I spawned on the southern coast, but still had no inventory, backpack, or even any of the starter items. However, it had saved my kill stats, blood level, food level, etc. as if I hadn't died. I was almost immediately killed by a zed that took one swipe at me because I had no bandages and consequently bled to death. After dying I respawned normally on the coast with the proper starter items. On a sliver of hope I logged onto the server where I had bugged out. This time I was able to log in normally. I hoofed it north and after an hour of running (and a detour through a town to grab some beans) I managed to return to where I had been right before I bugged out. Luckily, I found my corpse laying there and was able to retrieve my items. I was pretty damn happy given that I was almost fully geared.

Basically, all I can say to anyone unfortunate enough to have this happen to them is to try and return to where you died. If you're lucky, your body will be there waiting with your gear. If not...well there's probably an Enfield in the barn over there.

Dayz Alpha is the worst best game ever. All these bugs are killing me (literally), and sometimes this game really makes me want to pull my hair out, but I still love it. At least I had an adventure getting back to my body.

When: 8/15/2012

Version: 1.7.2.5/95883

I log in using DayZ Commander

Same thing has happened to me twice now. I have grown tolerant of disappearing vehicles and tents, but disappearing gear is really unacceptable.

Version 1.7.2.5

Arma2 95883

logging in with DayZ Commander

losing patience...

I've just had this exact issue on UK26.

Spawned in debug plains with no gear. I thought it might be a problem with the connection to Hive so as an admin I reset our server before rejoining. Spawned at Kamenka (was up at lopatino) with no items whatsoever.

Unlike what seems most people in this thread I didn't have a ghillie. I had the default character model which I spawned with and still do. Only thing that has carried over to this, effecitvely, new character, are my stats.

Same server and client versions worked fine last night and until this happened to me this morning the server had not been restarted.

Server and client running DayZ 1.7.2.5 / 95948.

Exact same thing happened to me... I couldn't even test out my new ghillie/L85A2 AWS :(

Yup just happened to me too. I don't care about my stuff I can always find them again but bugs like this are game breaking. Right now it's almost not worth playing to me as vehicules and tents are not saving locations and items. one server restarts tents n vehicules diassapear and when that happens there could be an 8hr stretch you do t wanna play until the server restarts.

I know it's alpha but these kind of bugs should be addressed first so at least the game is playable.

Same issue here. Same patch. Camo Clothing.

Had just found some pretty decent gear which I'd gathered up in quite a while, including NVGs. Pretty messed up!

It really isn't a big deal to me when you can simply find camps with much of this shit in them....I leech off of us 485 and us126 fo get my shit back from up north

Same here, Bumping this cus its a bloody huge problem. It makes it pointless to play if each time I login and everythings reset!

Just happend to me last night. Instant death followed by tp outside the map. I managed to find my body and noticed a few other bodies near the coast with high end gear, I assume the same happend to them.

Btw running really sucks!

What causes this? Is this a glitch? Has this occured prior to the latest patch?

Edited by frankthetank

It happened to me again on US 132. Updated my screen shots. Check the 8/15 screen shots.

2yudoc6.jpg

Just happened to me :3. Instantly said I had died but respawned me in the debug hills. Relogged and I was on the cost with NOTHING. I had NV goggles, as50, rangefinder, gps. Ridiculous way to lose all that...

2yudoc6.jpg

Just happened to me :3. Instantly said I had died but respawned me in the debug hills. Relogged and I was on the cost with NOTHING. I had NV goggles, as50, rangefinder, gps. Ridiculous way to lose all that...

Fucking read the thread. Your stuff is at the same place you were before spawning at the coast. Man up and run there. I did it three times already.

Fucking read the thread. Your stuff is at the same place you were before spawning at the coast. Man up and run there. I did it three times already.

I just ran up there on the same server I got instantly killed on, no dead body, no stuff :(

I was also in a random forest, no way anyone could have found it within 10 minutes.

Edited by synergies

This has happened to me twice now and on two different servers. The first time I had a ghillie suit and the second time I had civilian clothing.

This just happened to me as well. The thing is that I've tried to join multiple servers in the last half hour because I also keep getting the recent bug where you are stuck at loading indefinitely... so I have to go rejoin the last 5-10 servers which I could never join to begin with to find which one my gear is stuck at. Looks like my 3 hours of game time will be spent playing a much different game than I'd expected.