Sign in to follow this  
Sedative99

Strangely global banned?

Me and a friend we're playing on server US 1331 yesterday when we were suddenly teleported to the middle of no where along with the rest of the server's population. Him and I got quite pissed so we aborted and quit the game. I tried to log on later that day and I got kicked with a Global Ban notice. I told my friend to hop on as well and he was also global banned. We have been playing for about a month now completely legit. I have sent an email to Battleye last night but I have not recieved an email back yet. I am really fearing the worst. Is there any way a hacker could some how get you global banned by running some kind of script?

Just appeal to battleye there have been lots of reports of falsely banning people so just give it some time for an answer back.

Me and a friend we're playing on server US 1331 yesterday when we were suddenly teleported to the middle of no where along with the rest of the server's population. Him and I got quite pissed so we aborted and quit the game. I tried to log on later that day and I got kicked with a Global Ban notice. I told my friend to hop on as well and he was also global banned. We have been playing for about a month now completely legit. I have sent an email to Battleye last night but I have not recieved an email back yet. I am really fearing the worst. Is there any way a hacker could some how get you global banned by running some kind of script?

Don't get your hopes up. There was a race condition that was causing accidental bans but it has been fixed. I have said it before but Hackers are going to cling to this excuse like a dingleberry trying to get their ban lifted but only those that got banned from the race condition are going to get their key back.

BE has been strange lately

I have a friend who (obv swims in money) and got 5 accounts banned this week BUT today after about 2 hours of legit gameplay his brand new account was perm globally banned.

If you are 100% legit you did not REMOVE TREES AND GRASS and you did not run one of those public scripts to spawn ammo crates/helis then do go ahead and contact BE support