Sign in to follow this  
Balrog (DayZ)

Trading: 6 packs of antibiotics

I've got my hands on 6 packs of antibiotics recently. I wanna trade them for some decent-good gear. PM me if you wanna trade.

Yeah lol. Either stock em in your tent just in case or donate them to the medics. They arent really worth anything. Not many people need to use them.

hmmh. i heard antibiotics are worth trading.. M'oh well,guess i'll give them to some white list medic.

They are worth trading for someone who is infected, but infection is a pretty rare infliction, so as a standalone item they aren't particularly valuable, despite being rare.

If your willing to donate them, i can give you some Gear, it might be exactly what your after but at least im giving something in return, an L85 perhaps? if not thats cool just trying to show some lovin' back!

Indeed. If I head for a medical run, I will grab morphine, bloodbags, and maybe an epi-pen if one of my team are being afflicted by the annoying 'collapse-on-login' bug. The anti-biotics usually stay in the box. I'd say donate em too, or dump em.

Ill trade you. I actually need one right now (im infected). I can give you military loot if thats what youre looking for.