AllYoYens

Are Tents Still Wiping After Update?

Are they permanently gone or what? I'm still confused over the tents, it's been 3 fucking months and I still don't get it. They sometimes disappear after a restart and sometimes come back, but sometimes they don't. Do they come back after updates?

My server the tents are not saving and vehicles dupe everything pre-patch that they had in them

My server the tents are not saving and vehicles dupe everything pre-patch that they had in them

The main server I play on is not updated as of yet, so I'm just running around looking for tents, and I haven't seen a single one in 2 days. I'm wondering if they all got wiped. Guess I'm just unlucky.

Yeh my tent vanished with all the contents gone too.

Although My ATV still was in the same place with the contents inside. But I was sent to the coast still with my gear.. Strange.

Most of my tents are still mostly there, duping the gear in them after every restart but not saving anything new.

Pretty fucking annoying at least I got an m4 sd and a m107 in one so I'm never without a nice gun

Sometimes they disappear after a restart like cars and re appear the next time.

Edited by Blotto

I tried resetting twice but the placed tents and repaired vehicles are gone.

I hate the uncertainty. If they disappear after updates or restarts, fine, but I hate not knowing for certain what the fucking pattern is.

All my tents are still in place, but wierdly one of them is in the same place in 2 servers, but when they are missing in one server they are there on the other. Ie if I put a single can of mountain dew in one on server A, it will appear in server B in the same tents stack in the same spot, except I did not create the tents in server B. When, on server A, all the tents contents are missing, they are there on server B, and vice versa. Wierd.

I tried resetting twice but the placed tents and repaired vehicles are gone.

Did you fully stop the server and restart it?

Apparently there are two kinds of restart and the proper restart will only bring back vehicles\tents

I'm not playing on the update yet, but after a restart my tent and the tents of several nearby camps I raid were gone, not a trace. After another reset, they were all back.

I still find tents very mysterious.

I did two full restarts from the game server control panel.

Not just a mission restart through rcon.

Day Z is awesome but the Tent Problem of eating items or Hackers with tent locator pissing me off.

3 days in a row i has looted NW Airfield, Berezinho and Vybor to get enough stuff to build me a sniper shack in Chernogorsk, DMR with 10 mags, NVG for example. Has everything put in my tent, before i headed into cherno and prepare my sniper nest with Barb wire and wanted to go to it in the night. After 30 mins i was back at my tent and everything was deleted not even an epipen in it.

Now i got to say two things, Fix the tents and bann hackers faster. This two things are destroying Day Z.