Sign in to follow this  
Lil B Da Based God

Aspiring killer needs advice!

I'm trying to start my lethal career, yet I'm scared of having hackers destroy me on high pop servers but its nearly impossible to look for decent fights on low pop servers without going to Cherno or Elektro-even then it's likely to be packed with coastal cuties. NWAF is out of the question, I generally prefer a stumble upon type of situation or waiting guns at the ready vs. stumbling into a death trap littered with snipers. Any suggestions? Or am I stuck going to a high pop server and praying to the bean god?

Its a gamble right now. You just have to get lucky, and that sucks.

I'd like to be unafraid, but I just managed to score some awesome gear on the first ingame day as well as having a ton of food and ammo ^^ I think I'll just try and go full survivalist until my friend can play (about a week and a half) and we'll get brutal on the community.

Take my advice and you will instantly become a better Bandit. DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO ANY GEAR EVER! If you get attached you get scared, and if you get scared you tend to stay away from other players in fear of losing gear. Bottom line getting a decent gun is no issue, and finding another player with a better gun and gear is jsut the hext step. I reccomend a Lee Enfield, thats my number one gun to find at early rebirth. Since it's almsot always a 1 shot kill...if you can aim. But seriously man play smart and don't get attached so long as you do thta you'll be fine.

• Like 1

AbandonedCartoon is right, its not in question IF you lose your gear, but when/how/where to lose it...Thats why i say i dont care that i die and lose everything, as long as it was a firefight that gave me the shakes ^^

And in my opinion the cheating problem istnt that bad. I saw a few cheaters, yes, and i got killed by the first pair of them(Helicopter flying when they were out of game ftw)...but in the overall playing time it wasnt that much....or im just lucky.