Sign in to follow this  
Axxassin

So i found this hacker stash...

I was just looking for a new group to play with and when i found some people they told me to come on their server...

i had just updated my game version and i spawned n the beach right nex to a hackers stash which had every item in game

i looted some items exept those that werent suppse to be in the game like soldier clothes and some other things

so i continued to walk away from there when i find this huge collection of 20 buses and a SUV and pickup trucks i chose the SUV for a temp car to get around the map faster and dumped it later cause i know its hacked then i meet up with my group and i tell them about it and they want to go check it out..

we all got sniper rifles from the bodies all around the hackers stash area and left in my car.

so I want to know if i did the right thing taking those items or can i be banned for this?

Taking the items is not the right thing to do, and I would suggest dropping and destroying them.

You cannot be banned for picking up hacked items, equipping hacked equipment, or driving hacked vehicles. Doing so will merely cause Battle Eye to flag you for future watch. Basically, BE will watch and see if you script.

You can only be banned if you are the one who hacked the items in.

Take the shit but only guns u can get in the game, same thing happened to me

Ur already getting free shit. Don't take guns that aren't even in the game u already have an advantage

• Like 1

Rocket says you can't be banned for picking hacked items up, you can only be banned for creating them yourself. Don't worry man. I'm happy you found the stash and had no one shooting at you, I came across a similar situation and I taking fire, grabbed an M4A1 CCO SD with mags and hoofed it fast.

Just be aware that some server admins will ban you from their server if you're carrying an item that isn't supposed to be in the game.

Just be aware that some server admins will ban you from their server if you're carrying an item that isn't supposed to be in the game.

Cry babies if you ask me...

I can understand helping yourself to some free items, but why would you share the info with a group of players? That's just gay. And I've found plenty of G3's and As50 TWS's, i've never taken an hacked in weapon. I've even had a hacker come into a server and give everyone free golden ak's and soldier outfits/RPK's, i never keep that stuff. Taking free items from any sort of hacked source takes away from the game, that's my opinion at least.

"HACKZ0RZ RUININ MAH GAEM"

*stumbles upon weapons cache*

"Lolz, hacked weapons, let's take them, we can't get banned for it, right?"

Edited by Hawk24
  • Like 4

"HACKZ0RZ RUININ MAH GAEM"

*stumbles upon weapons cache*

"Lolz, hacked weapons, let's take them, we can't get banned for it, right?"

This, just because rocket says you won't face the figurative death penalty doesn't necessarily mean there is a 0% chance of repercussions, destroy them just in case. Admins can also be douches, don't give anybody a reason to want to ban you

i think that server admin doesnt care at all because i still see the graveyard of vehicles ad chests with all the loot in them

Yeah I'd quite like to know where this is. I won't hack weapons into the game, but I'm all for stealing from the guys that do. Got a G36 SD and an AS50 TWS right now, both pinched from hacker camps/corpses, I still want a Mk17 SD though.

It kinda feels like I've been through the game and looted all the rarest normal spawns, now I'm hunting for that even rarer loot spawn, the hacker.

I won't hack weapons into the game, but I'm all for stealing from the guys that do

Which is the same goddamn thing

You take advantage of gear that is not supposed to be in the game

You're just too much of a coward to cheat it in yourself

Also you act like you would do great justice to cheaters by "stealing from them", THEY DON'T CARE, they respawn, type a command and they're geared up again

Edited by Hawk24

the server is DK 1 and i think the hacker is there full time because i keep stumbling on alot of stuff like today i found an unguarded helicopter and took it (i dont know but it may have been cheated in)

the server restarted and thankfully all the items are gone

1. Spot crate

2. Open crate

3. Take Satchel Charge

4. Put Satchel Charge next to crate

5. Move away and scroll on mouse wheel

6. Press Detonate Satchel Charge

7. Enjoy the nousy scenery

If you find the kit all power to you to take it. Just don't go bitching when you get thunder domed or teleported a million miles out to sea. Hackers might give you shit but they can also ruin the game so it swings in roundabouts. If you're on a server that has hackers trying to ruin the game there's not a lot you can do about it, so if you get presented with a beneficial opportunity from hackers why not take it?