Sign in to follow this  
micemen

Help! My choper is in the water

Today we were flying. everything was fine, Then the choper just starts to go nuts and fly all over we did nothing it wound uo in the ocean close to the shore. It is completly fine but it is under water. is there any way to get it out

Same here! but mines off the coast of stalisky... We tried satchel charging it out, but it was moving so slow and we kept dropping satchel charges that we just gave up and need to wait 7 days for respawn.

Anyways, if your possible helo is in deep water, you're all kinds of fucked over. Have a nice swim back to the coast with none of your previous items.

Are you sure it lost control or are you just a rubbish pilot + pics to prove it aswell.

(I also think Choppers explode when they hit water correct me if I'm wrong?)

• Like 1

I have played arma 2 since the day that it came out i have no problems flying i will take pics i dont really know were to upload them though

we blew it up so were hopeing it will respawn soon back were we found it at one of the other locations it went nuts with those graphical erros we hadent but the new update yet and it just tweaked out if it is down in the water for you and you havent destroyed it, have a buddy shoot you in the leg and break it bandage up get a blood bag and crawl down to it fly it up it will blow up and you should be good if it isent already blown up

we blew it up so were hopeing it will respawn soon back were we found it at one of the other locations it went nuts with those graphical erros we hadent but the new update yet and it just tweaked out if it is down in the water for you and you havent destroyed it, have a buddy shoot you in the leg and break it bandage up get a blood bag and crawl down to it fly it up it will blow up and you should be good if it isent already blown up