Sign in to follow this  
Lonewolf5764

System requirements > : o

Hey guys, I plan to get Day Z really soon, because my birthday is in 4 days, and It looks AMAZING. I don't think I have a bad computer at all, I can run minecraft, blacklight, league of legends, and even skyrim (not much though) But I was bored so I went to the whole canyourunit Website, and they said I could not > : o. It says the reason is my graphics card, and this is it: ATI mobility Radion HD 4200. I also could list my other Specs, if you could tell me how to find them. Also, sorry if this post is in the wrong section it is my first post. Thanks guys, hopefully I can play this game soon. It looks Awesome :D And if anyone is interested In teaming, My skype Is Lonewolf5764, Cameron Morrow. Thanks guys :D

Bye the way when I said skyrim Not much I mean I don't play it much because I played oblivion with an Xbox controller so Im going to need to get one with my Pc. Thanks again guys

If you are using Windows 7 click on the start button (bottom left corner of screen. Right Click on Computer then it will tell you how much ram and what CPU you have.

Just to be safe, I'd recommend a little more memory than what they do, and if you want the best performance, I'd go with a quad core processor, as Arma is very CPU intensive. Many people think that a good graphics card will let them sail through the game when sometimes the processor is a big bottleneck.

Ok Mine is a Mobility Radeon, the min. Is a ATI Radeon 3500 Or faster.... Doesn't say mobility, but does that really matter?

Ok Here goes with my specs:

Model: Hp G42 Notebook, pc (windows 7)

Processor; AMD Athlon II P340 Dual core processor ~2.2Ghz

3072 MB RAM

If you need anymore, Please ask. will this run it?

you might be able to run it on low setting but laptops are so slow and heat up to much, i myself have a i7 laptop 3.2ghz 8gigs of ram with a Geforce gtx 675m and i would not try running this game on it, would over heat the laptop and kill it i myself used to game on laptop but in the last 4 years i have had 7 laptops and killed alot of the gpu on them. if you got the money go get yourself a tower base pc.