Darktracer

Is this worth $30

I dropped $30 on Combined Ops on Steam to play Day Z, and my only regret is not doing it sooner

Hello I've been thinking about getting the arma 2 combined operations bundle in steam so that i can get this mod can someone tell me if this game is worth the $30 it costs to get the bundle to play this mod.

Yes, i've spend more time playing Dayz than Diablo3 and i pay 60 for Diablo 3.

Yes' date=' i've spend more time playing Dayz than Diablo3 and i pay 60 for Diablo 3.

[/quote']

Same here, hehe.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my post and because of all of you I will be purchasing the game in a couple weeks thanks again to every one who posted a reply.

It's worth it. For the record (and I've done it before, with great success) here is what the creator has to say about it:

ArmA2:CO is worth a lot more than $30.

DayZ is worth that' date=' right now. When it is out of Alpha, will be worth MILLIONS. It is buggy as Christ on a cracker right now, but if you are keen to help out with the development of this project (and can keep an open mind), then we'd love to have you... FOR DINNER. But buyer beware. This game is not for the faint of heart. You need balls of steel to play!

I am a development God, and yet, I am a kind and humble God. I love all of my children, and this game is my only child. I have come here to chew bubble-gum and to kick ass, and I am all out of gum.[/quote']

That's what he said. Verbatim. You can trust me.

:D

I was asking myself this question yesterday for around 2 hours waiting for some friends who played to get on. Eventually I just went ahead and picked it up thinking "At least I get Arma2 and stuff if the mod isn't that fun". After 12 hours of continuous play (solo & w/ a 5 man team) I have to say that THIS MOD ALONE IS WORTH THE 30$. If you have friends to play with it will probably make it a lot more of a fun experience off the bat. But if you're the solo lone wolf, you would still probably love this game.

Yes... It's worth 30$.

But for the love of god... Try the game and the other mods... And you will feel like if you found the Holy grail of games.

This game gives everything you need... For the cheap price of one game you get virtualy infinite diferent games.

The comunity support is awsome, the amount of mods are by the dozens ( vietnam mod; ww2 mod; advanced combat environment mod... etc.) you get loads of maps that you can download, undreds of missions (multiplayer and singleplayer) and-if you want to spend some time in editor you can make your own game.

How does that feel for 30$ !??!

In my opinion this game puts COD, Batllefield; (yes, i have both)and many other games that cost 50$/60$ in a corner !!!