Silver_Leo

US 38 - Scripting/hacking by server owner/clan member

Ok. As a person who plays in US38 mostly, because of the community, I can't accept baseless claims such as "liar, you killed me with xxx".

The hacked weapon was obviously taken from a hacker, which we are not friends of. You see, our server tends to be attacked frequently by them, and sometimes we even go for them, fullforce. So I can tell you that we don't hack, neither have any affiliation with hackers/scripters.

Edited by blitzcloud

The long and short of it is, you don't have any proof that the owner nor the 'local clan' members have themselves hacked anything into the game; as the proof is in the logs. That's really all there is to it despite the pictures you're having have flown in from out of country apparently.

Why are you talking in the third person? You're one of the clan guys that are accused, and the first one to reply in this thread.

Man, you guys sure enjoy twisting things.

Ah yes, the proof is in the logs - your logs. So withholding the proof is evidence of your innocence? Right.

And yup, the pictures are being flown in from England, hopefully soon. Nice personal attacks, I'm not the one that needs to grow up here.

Edit: Looking through bandit subforum, stumbled on this:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/70315-us-38-thanks-to-the-hacker-that-killed-me-a-great-camp-is-exposed/

Surprise surprise.

Edited by Silver_Leo

claiming you "looted" a hacker isn't any better

this thread /delivers

Why is that? I wouldn't do it personally, but as long as it's not something that acts different than any weapon found ingame (well, it has a silencer and that's it right?), why would you bother. I mean, my morality would tell me not to use it, but then again there's people duping with tents to have their stuff forever, even if they die. So... how is exploiting game mechanics any different, ethically?

They claim not to be hackers? Yet they had as AS 50 with a Thermal in one of there tents.

hacker looted item. I dont like the idea of keeping those, since it getting stolen means it will get duped and eventually will be on the hands of many people. Still, we are not hackers, but I agree that it doesn't do any favour combined with some of the baseless claims around here.

Edited by blitzcloud

Why are you talking in the third person? You're one of the clan guys that are accused, and the first one to reply in this thread.

Man, you guys sure enjoy twisting things.

Ah yes, the proof is in the logs - your logs. So withholding the proof is evidence of your innocence? Right.

And yup, the pictures are being flown in from England, hopefully soon. Nice personal attacks, I'm not the one that needs to grow up here.

Edit: Looking through bandit subforum, stumbled on this:

http://dayzmod.com/f...amp-is-exposed/

Surprise surprise.

So where is your proof of anything other than a screen shot with a phone that shows the player list? No one is going to deny there are hacked items on the server as well as people using items acquired from hackers (whether be it from killing them, being "Thunderdomed", finding their cache of guns/ammo, a 'friendly' hacker deciding to give people loot, etc.) going to deny it. None of the aforementioned is proof that people who are using those weapons hacked them in. You know what would be great? If those items NEVER made it into the game/server and if we NEVER had to worry about hackers - ever. However we (the collective of those playing this game) cannot stop that and thanks to Rocket saying there isn't a 'problem' with using them so long as you don't spawn them in then it's not a bannable offense to use them.

It's unfortunate that people use hacked in weapons, however unless there's some punishment for doing it it's not going to stop.

As to the thread you found: This just in, people ghost (and often on this server log out on that hill). News at 11.

Edited by TommyT

So you're saying you don't hack, yet you use hacked weapons and have no issue with it from an ethical standpoint, so long as we're supposed to believe you didn't hack it yourself.

I personally caused hackers to destroy your server for weeks? Please, I've been there twice in two days. Stop shifting the attention away from the fact you use hacked weapons and multiple people saw hackers on your island that coincidentally weren't killing you guys and instead everyone else that came within the premises.

Liar. Liar liar liar, liar. I was shot with a gold-plated AK74, and there was a hacker right besides my shooter wearing a red beret, who was flying a few seconds before me being shot. There was also a weapons crate right there, with 5 of every gun, which I had time to check right before being shot. There was also an NPC on top of the lighthouse.

Either way, until I get my screenshots - I'm quite relieved that you're dumb enough to pick up hacked weapons and get your information logged. Hopefully BE solves all our problems before Day-Z staff has to intervene.

The ammo box I looted the gear from was on the south eastern corner of Cherno, by the docks, directly next to a wooden cabin. It had five of each weapon in the game and thirty or so magazines for each, upwards of 450 STANAG mags. There were also five car horns. We did not spawn any of it in. We are not using scripts. We're in the process of moving our base and at this moment we're being assaulted by dozens of cows in parachutes. We're not responsible for any of this. This morning a hacker took the time to place hundreds of bear traps on Drakon, kill J-Rock (who was swimming to the island) and myself (who was on the island) before he started the thunderdome. After we found a UAZ we were chased by a man on an invisible motorcycle.

You came here, you posted our location, and now there are constant hacker attacks and ghosters (yourself included). We had to deal with a hacker once every few days, but we've had to deal with dozens of hackers since you got salty and posted that thread. We haven't been scripting, and we didn't witness any of the blatant lies you're describing in that post.

Show us your conclusive visual evidence that shows us using scripts to spawn in crates and AI and using berets, gumshoe.

The ammo box I looted the gear from was on the south eastern corner of Cherno, by the docks, directly next to a wooden cabin. It had five of each weapon in the game and thirty or so magazines for each, upwards of 450 STANAG mags. There were also five car horns. We did not spawn any of it in. We are not using scripts. We're in the process of moving our base and at this moment we're being assaulted by dozens of cows in parachutes. We're not responsible for any of this.

The only ammo boxes that exist in DayZ are the ones spawned in by script kiddies. I know this, you know this, and everyone knows this. Anyone who needs to use scripted in items lacks basic video game skill and ability as getting weapons in DayZ is really not much of a challenge.

You sir are a cheater plain and simple.

You can go on all day with your quotes from Rocket stating that its not against the rules to use hacked in items, but as far as every single honest player in every video game ever played is concerned you are a cheater.

People who cheat in video games are the unwanted pieces of excrement that slowly pass through the body of games offering nothing useful to the body and only cause distress to the body until they eventually end up in a fowl smelling pile cast aside from the body of honest players. That's right you're shit. You and every other person who has to cheat to feel on par with or superior to other players who actually put in the time and effort to acquire the items they desire.

I don't know who you are and I don't know who is in the right of the complaint filed against you or your clan. But what i do know is that you openly admitted to using scripted-in weapons. You can spin your story anyway it pleases you but it wont change the fact that you admitted to cheating and therefore are a piece of shit.

Edited by Deathtrap
  • Like 3

i come back to this thread just to get a good laugh it's like finding a kid who clearly got caught red handed still try to lie through their teeth

it is almost as funny as this video

no one got caught here. Admit to get a scripted in weapon from a crate, which is just a silenced version of the M4 holo, YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT REDHANDED lolol.

Truth is everyone gets what they can without hacking. People dupe their shit up, their tents, everything. They're exploiting but not cheating. The thermal vision rifle... I agree, it's not nice (and pretty cheaty) to take it, but I think no one used it... just picked it up like you pick something out of the ordinary. But then again people using L85 are wallhacking with a super-rare weapon that got duped. That's how it works. So either 80% of the players are moral cheaters, or I don't know where they are getting their stuff from.

I would have picked up that holo without knowing it didn't exist on SD version.