Sign in to follow this  
cindyanne1

Do I need to update something? O_o

Today I've been having all sorts of shennanigans. I've been teleported upon login (where I distinctly remember logging out in a certain spot but when I log back in I'm on the beach in a new-player respawn point, only I have all of my gear with me...) and my game is running super-slow. I've never had fps problems before with this game at all; it just started today.

I'm wondering if maybe there's a patch or some update that I need to download? I know there was a little one a few days ago; is there another one now?

Is anyone else having these issues today?

• Like 1

Today I've been having all sorts of shennanigans. I've been teleported upon login (where I distinctly remember logging out in a certain spot but when I log back in I'm on the beach in a new-player respawn point, only I have all of my gear with me...) and my game is running super-slow. I've never had fps problems before with this game at all; it just started today.

I'm wondering if maybe there's a patch or some update that I need to download? I know there was a little one a few days ago; is there another one now?

Is anyone else having these issues today?

Exact same problem, gonna try the new patch download

I can finally connect to servers, but when im running absolutely every graphic setting there is on low, I still have like 1-4 fps...

I used to run arma2/dayz with like 50-150 fps on everything maxed.

I've noticed the 3d resolution needs to be the lowest to get the "best" fps. If I put it to anything higher, wether all the other settings are high/low, I can't even move my mouse.

It can't be my computer, I tried restarting and removing every other resource-using program. There has to be some fix to this...

I've downloaded the new patch aswell.

Having this same problem. Going to try updating. Was playing fine about 8 hours ago now it takes a good 10 minutes just to load my character (I'm on the beach... fun) and it's so laggy I can't even move my mouse.

IF i even make it past the 15 minute loading screen, i load into the game running like 5 fps. unplayable. i updated and everything. grrrrr

For those of you having very low frame rate, i've come to the conclusion that it is caused by the server's own problem. Because I've also ran into servers with really laggy gameplay, but I'd then join another server and have very smooth fps even tho i'm running the exact same graphics level. So if you want to play with good fps u'll just have to find servers that doesn't suck, it has nothing to do with ur graphics setting and lowering them wont help

Just try different servers. It's a hit and miss for me performance wise.

-Kaerbear :)