Sign in to follow this  
sushirokun

†Bloodline Recruiting† [DayZ Clan / 18+ / Teamspeak]

steam name: NickerBarno

how long have you played: close to two months

Timezone: Mountain Time/ New Mexico

equipment you currently have: Ghillie, Mark 48 Mod 0, L85A2 AWS (in pack), M9SD, Coyote Pack, NVGs, Rangefinders, all Tool items, etc...

steam name: Riocon99

how long have you played: 2 Months

Timezone: UTC -8 Pacific Time (US & Canada)

equipment you currently have: Coyote Pack (The 30 slot from the NW Airfield), AK-74 Kobra, Frag grenade, Blood, Morhphine, Revolver, General food/water/easy item tools to get.

steam name: skimmin850

how long have you played: A little over a month.

Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

equipment you currently have: AS50 with 7 mags, L85A2 AWS with 5 mags, M1911, Rangefinder, NVGs, Ghillie, Coyote Backpack, and all tools.

steam name: Duncan_Biscuits

how long have you played: Around a month and a half

Timezone: GMT / I play about 3 days straight then pass out for 12-14hrs so I pretty much play all time zones :P

equipment you currently have: I currently Have / can of soda (pepsi) and a bandage but I'm pretty resource full and have over the past week and a half owned all of the guns in the game plus drove most of the vehicles but when I have no one to tell me what to do I'm a straight up wild card (A total spaz) and to that result blown up the vehicles and lost most of the guns but that was all just for fun if I had a group of guys they'de wake up to find I'm still on and they have a nice collection of toys to go pawn some chumps with.

I take orders well and love the thrill I get from this game it's the only game that gets my heart pounding. My greatest achievements so far in the game is stealing a hatchet from a snipers bag and hacking him to death with it and stealing his gun my longest life was around 52 hrs I got around 400 zombie kills, 8 Murders,2 Bandit kills 3 vehicles found and used 1 of the cars to blow up one of the 2 bandits, I demo packed the car and waited for him to get in the car and as he pulled away and probably couldn't believe his luck I took it all away from him >:D Trust me it was fkin funny.

I'm also currently running the new "Play with six" launcher and the 1.7.2.5 version and my name on it is DustySmoke....... add me on both steam and six to get my attention faster. HAPPY FRAGGIN :)

steam name: flashgabe

how long have you played: 1 month (very active on every morning and night)

Timezone: uct -8 (Pacific)

equipment you currently have: M14, M4 CCO, AKM (19 mags), Bizon SD, m1911, 2 vehicles in another server.

I play this game methodically and minimizing risk is my #1 priority. I enjoy stalking people and watching them. I once followed someone half way across the map and then shot them when they were in an open field. I consider myself extremely good at following other players unnoticed. And I stay very calm during tense fire fights.

Recently lost my main AS50 setup (maxed with nvg's, range finder, gps, ghillie) :(

Edited by Cook

steam name:mrFreddoMLGpro(charname-chickchickchicken)I know 18+ , but im very mature and can be a good laugh to play with oce i get to know poeple,

how long have you played:2-3 weeks,because of crap GPU,butam Purchasing a new one(GTX 550TI so am going to play alot more)

Timezone:England

equipment you currently have:I recently was running around and found a really good dead guy who was surrounded by dead zombies, so i looted him and got ALOT of stuff, cant remebr all but m4a1+ammo silenced pistol+ammo Sniper+ammo cayote backpack Tentsx2

look forward to hearing from you

Steam name: Psycho_ffs

How long have you played: 2 months

Timezone: EST

Equipment you currently have: Ghillie, Fn fal, Akm, M1911, Alice pack, few other med supplies/survival supplies

Looking for a "bandit" group to have some fun with, as without PvP this would get boring quick, and it's a whole lot more fun with other people, as most games are. I'm not particularly scared to lose my gear, however that doesn't make me stupid with it. I'm not worried about venturing into hotzones with the clan, as that's what makes the game fun. I have a working headset, and I'm not afraid to be social.

If anything else is needed just ask/PM

steam name: heafamous

how long have you played: +2 weeks

Timezone: central U.S.

equipment you currently have: mp5, m1911, coyote backpack, basic tool belt equipment, and basic medical supplies

I've been playing for a little over two weeks and been from having a winchester to being fully geared with nearly any gun at my camp and several personal vehicles. Though i did this all in my previous clan, the clan itself was in chaos. Looking for a group with a bit of structure to it. Last group i was with had no order and was basically a free-for-all. That being said i also don't want a group of hard ass's. If you're still recruiting and have a your shit together then i can't wait to meet up with yall. Look forward to hearing from you.

steam name: Gooseguy312

how long have you played: Been playing for a bit longer then a month now.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

equipment you currently have: As50, mk-48 mod 0, NVG/rangefinder and ghillie.

I'm looking for a group of dayz bandits to play the game with. I'm laid back and a really good player in close-combat.

Edited by Gooseguy312

Steam Name: Mrwiggles

How long have you played: Few Weeks

TimeZone: Eastern

Current Equipment: AS50, L85, M4A1 CCO SD, M9SD, Range Finders, NV Goggles, Ghillie(1 extra in bag).

steam name: StRiPeD

how long have you played: about a month now.

Timezone: CST

equipment you currently have: I died lastnight from falling from the sky , Before then I had an AKM, G17. Gillie suit, GPS, map, Compass, food and med. supplies

Looking forward to being in a group in this game, I have been playing alone way to long.

steam name: Tbagginterrorist

how long have you played: 1 1/2 weeks

Timezone: Eastern

equipment you currently have: M4A1 CCO SD and a Magnum with other Essentials.

I am good with long range and I am a very good team player. The only reason why I have no "succeeded" more is for the simple fact of I never had a team to play with so I can survive for longer periods of time. I am an excellent leader I have ran clans ect. up to 6000+ members. I also have military experience so yea survival and teamwork come natural to me you could say. Well that's about it if you want to know anything else about me just feel free to ask it would be no trouble. thank you.

steam name: ThePopesFace

how long have you played: 2 months

Timezone: Central U.S. (GMT: -6)

equipment you currently have: Supressed UMP5, PDW, Makarov, Czech Backpack, Many tools.

steam name: Vinchenzo004

how long have you played: 3+ months

Timezone: Central

equipment you currently have: M249 SAW

How do we know if we are accepted? I also can't find the 1978 server.

Edited by Cook

I already said that we stopped recruiting on our other post... i did say in an earlier post to refer to the new thread.

steam name: nefariousvex

how long have you played: 1 month

Timezone: gmt-5

equipment you currently have: non...just got killed on spawn in

Edited by schwapm

I know where you live.

Lol that must have been you a few nights back on our teamspeak with a voice changer. get a life man.

Edited by sushirokun

steam name: belliun

how long have you played: going on two months

Timezone: Eastern

equipment you currently have: Nothing fresh spawn

Age:16.... im a mature 16 year old. If you can just give me a chance

steam name:j123101

how long have you played:2 months. I dont know much about the game tho.

Timezone:Eastern Time Zone

equipment you currently have:

MK 48 MOD 0 with 7 100 round mags, 7 cans of food, 7 cans of drink, 1 water bottle, 1 heat pack, 1 morphine Auto-Injector, 1 box of Pain killers.

Also have the basic tools, Axe, Military Flashlight, Hunting Knife, Matches and binoculars. Iv got a bus as well atm.

Thanks,

John Scott Nelson

( jadon123101@gmail.com )

Clan Info:
Bloodline
Clan that owns Its own server and team speak
At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

TeamSpeak Server: brass.typefrag.com:4105
Based on Origins

Requirements:

14+
mature attitude
Team speak
Microphone
Must speak fluent English
must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing
No stealing
No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

Just alil diff :)