Sign in to follow this  
laundrymonster

The Mountain

I used to think that that mountain being haunted was just a rumor. Now I'm not too sure.

I joked to my friend saying, hey, we should go to that mountain. He didn't know about it, so he said, sure.

We forgot about it after a while, but soon we decided to go to the Airfield. I stopped to look at the map, and saw that we were right at the foot of that mountain. I tried to route us around it, but my friend was incessant, so up we climbed.

The first thing I noticed was the music changed, to an ambiance track that I'd never heard before. It was deep, quiet, and sinister. I was slightly unnerved.

Then the laser light show started. The sky went black, like, pitch black, and one bright line of light erupted from the ground. It was like a graphical glitch, except the ground was not affected.

As we approached the compound, it started to get hidden by the graphical glitches as well, and a fog suddenly set in all around us, and, funnily enough, no zombies were spawning.

Luckily, my friend was deterred by the graphical glitches, so we swiftly made our escape.

I used to be a non-believer. Now, I'm not too sure.

• Like 1