kcuestag

Why does my server has so few vehicles

Hello,

Yesterday we got out Instance ID for our new server and noticed that there are very few vehicles:

- Chopper

- Both off-road pickups

- Bicycles

- Slow crap cars (Like the yellow one on north-west)

But I noticed that many good cars haven't spawned at all in the server in any of their spawns such as the Ural, the V3S, the UAZ..

Any idea as to why this is happening? Do I need to contact DayZ support or just wait?

There are 4-5 spawn points for each vehicle maybe you havent checked them all

You should be glad vehicles are even spawning. There are a lot of servers that do not have any vehicles at all spawning.

If you have vehicles, they are definitely streaming from the hive. Like Priceless said, you may have not found them. They may have also been taken by others.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

The server is new, we repaired the chopper as fast as we could and it was night time so no one else joined but one friend, and he was with us.

We checked ALL of the Ural and UAZ spawns, and the V3S only has 1 spawn, which is at the canteen of solnichy.

I wouldn't have made this thread if I hadn't checked all spawns first. It's just weird that some vehicles spawned but some simply won't.

And again, I checked all of the spawns for Ural, UAZ, motorbikes, and none spawned, the V3S only has 1 spawn and it's not there either.

It's been three days since I started my server and no vehicles. :( The server is set to restart twice a day.

My server still hasn't spawned any vehicles and its been 2 weeks since we purchased it; so count yourself one of the lucky ones :|

*sigh* Anyone know when the tits this may be getting fixed?

*sigh* Anyone know when the tits this may be getting fixed?

Nope. I havnt found any infos and support is no help aswell since they dont even read the problem. Doubt they read this forum aswell.