MickGinger0

Identify what Killed me - Did I just get run over?

Oh man, lol... yes that would be my guess, that you got hit by a truck or a four-wheeler. Ugh, that sucks. Great video though!

• Like 2

That sounded like a missile/rocket incoming. Didn't here ANY engine I know of...

exactly what i thought that looks suspect of hacks lol

Same sound as the rocket launcher. That and the lack of visual of a vehicle and the explosive nature of the impact sound make it seem even more likely than a vehicle.

No explosion, no sound of an engine, all you hear is bones cracking and the dude screaming.

Did anyone notice how he still has 11043 blood even on the death screen? Very odd.

Oh man, lol... yes that would be my guess, that you got hit by a truck or a four-wheeler. Ugh, that sucks. Great video though!

It did suck, thanks though!!

It was Gods wrath and he was punishing you for your DayZ sins.

Well, I could see the game punishing me - I've tried to help people too, but they make it so hard!! haha

No explosion, no sound of an engine, all you hear is bones cracking and the dude screaming.

Did anyone notice how he still has 11043 blood even on the death screen? Very odd.

Ok, so I don't feel as crazy now. I really wish I knew what that sound was that gradually got louder....but a rocket would have come in much faster than that sound I would think.

hacker sent a missile up your ass

Sounds frustrating and painful. It was both of those things.

Sounds like a rocket? lol, u got hacked, welcome to the club.

Great, that seems to be the consensus...I'll have to look up DayZ rocket video's to see if it makes the same sound.

I hear the projectile making it way towards you and then the explosion, (if you can call it an explosive sound) so I would say rocket launcher. Not sure what all these people saying hacks are on about, as a rocket launcher is in the game.

I just watched a few rocket launcher videos, and there is no way that it takes that long to make it to it's target (as the sound in the game dictates) and it doesn't sound like that noise I heard at all.

Oh yeah, I'm not calling hacks at all - I was really just confused as to what killed me.