Sign in to follow this  
00goat

spawning in "wilderness", with my correct gear

TX2, and several other servers.

1.6.0.1, arma 1.60

Have successfully loaded in 1.6.0.1...

I loaded this afternoon after updating to 1.6.0.1, did some stuff, found some stuff, walked half the map south and met a friend, then logged out to await more friends later in the day.

Now everyone is getting on, when I load on any server I spawn into "wilderness" with pine trees, which is not where I left (north of electro, next to my friend, in a deciduous forest). I do have my correct gear when I spawn in this location. According to my friends, there is at least one "legit" wilderness spawn somewhere, but they don't know where.

I have spent the last hour or so trying different servers and whatnot, always spawn in the same location. TX2 is the goal, but I've had the same result everywhere I try.

I've had the same issue. Since I had extremely good gear I kept walking back into the map (By walking an hour and a half every time) to meet up with my friends again. I've done this 5 times now...And it happened again a few minutes ago. Can't stand it anymore, just going to try respawn. I must have bugged character or something, since I don't see how that can happen 5 times.