Sign in to follow this  
Maz12

Dayz tips and trick to increase performance.

after countless days and hours spent looking for ways to increase my performance in dayz the game that has a terribly optimized engine i have figured it out.

here are my specs and as well as some information on how to get your system to its full poetential in dayz.

AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1GHz, 64 bit Quad-Core Processor

2MB L2 Cache

4GB DDR3 1333MHz

1TB 7200RPM

XFX CORE Edition Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition, core clock 1000MHz, 640 Stream Processors,video memory 1gb @1125MHz (4.5Gbps),128-bit,GDDR5

PCI Express 3.0 x16

if your system is like mine and ur cpu is slower than your gpu than you Need to increase your screen resolution to a higher setting and increase most of ur advance settings to high or very high this helps take the load off of your cpu as much as possible since dayz is a cpu heavy game, giving you better frames and a better experience playing dayz, now if you have a good cpu but a bad gpu you do the opposite. this may not increase you frames dirasticly but will help make the game more smoooth.

for the people with really high end pc's this is not for you cause you guys got it made. i went from having 15-20 fps in cherno and electro to having 25-35 frames may not seem like much but it really is to us bottleneckers XD

Um, your problem there is the graphics card, not the CPU. Well that to. Its your ram actually. Textures where rendering in your RAM when you had it on low.

The poor performance is not the fault of your machine, is synchronizing with the servers that make the bad FPS.

Sorry for my poor English.