Sign in to follow this  
Psychotix92

Cannot see any servers in the in-game browser

Hey there, a few days ago, i could see all the servers in-game just fine, and i am not talking JUST DayZ Servers, but all of them, but for the past few days, the in-game browser no longer works at all, i have tried numerous things, i have reinstalled arma, Checked my fliters, Made sure Address was on "Internet" Still. Nothing, BUT when i use six launcher I can see all the servers perfectly, but when i try to join, i just get stuck on waiting for host, it is not just me with this problem either, a friend of mine has it aswell - Again, this is NOT Just DayZ servers, so i know the new patch didn't do anything as i haven't downloaded it yet, but every server is gone in the in-game browser, i am just wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has a fix? It was working fine a few days ago, i have done nothing to my game that'd make it do this, And my internet is working fine. As is my friends.

A friend and myself are having a similar issue except that it is just the US servers that we cannot find any more. Litterally happened five minutes ago; we tried loading into a server, got hung up on the loading screen, closed out the program, and then restarted to find no US servers even on the list.

Yeah, im wondering if thats the similar issue on the EU, I've reinstalled twice now and still nothing, so it is deffiently not a problem on my side. Anyone else got any ideas?

Also can't see any US servers although I can join them through six.. I'll update if i manage to fix it.

I am having this problem also. I don't use any kind of launcher do it all manually. For some reason If i filter by a name say DE servers when i log back in and out. It mostly shows RU servers. But doesn't show any US or even DE which i had in the filter section

Yeah I'm having kind of the same issues.

I live in the UK and filter by UK servers most of the time, but all I'm getting are RU PL and AU servers. Thats it.

So not only do I now get stuck at "Loading"

I can only join servers which are 1000's of miles away from me.