Sign in to follow this  
metttt

READ THIS for the ultimate DayZ experience

My Skype: michaelmccarty23

My versions: DayZ v1.7.2.5 / OA beta v95885

The Mission: Get updated versions of DayZ and OA beta. Hackers don't play on updated servers. I will find us a VERY low-population server with Crosshairs, 3rd Person, and NO Nameplates. We will play on a server at daytime. I don't have gear. This means that we'll meet and loot electro then make our way to Cherno and then Balota. Then we go inland and have the time of our lives. Party will consist of you, me, and maybe a third.

Difficulty Level: Intermediate

What to bring: energy drinks, chewing tobacco, balls of steel.

Who I'm looking for: Mature players who don't take themselves too seriously yet have mad skills where it counts. No baddies please ! Skype ONLY

What are you waiting for, message me.

Edited by met

Yo, I'm looking to team up as well.

I just started out yesterday, so I'm fairly new to the game. I do alright though.

Just to make something clear, I am NOT a bandit. I will not kill another survivor unless they are obviously a threat to me or they engage me first. That in mind, I'd love to team up.

I prefer to communicate through steam, but I also have skype.

My Skype: michaelmccarty23

My versions: DayZ v1.7.2.5 / OA beta v95885

The Mission: Get updated versions of DayZ and OA beta. Hackers don't play on updated servers. I will find us a VERY low-population server with Crosshairs, 3rd Person, and NO Nameplates. We will play on a server at daytime. I don't have gear. This means that we'll meet and loot electro then make our way to Cherno and then Balota. Then we go inland and have the time of our lives. Party will consist of you, me, and maybe a third.

Difficulty Level: Intermediate

What to bring: energy drinks, chewing tobacco, balls of steel.

Who I'm looking for: Mature players who don't take themselves too seriously yet have mad skills where it counts. No baddies please ! Skype ONLY

What are you waiting for, message me.

False, also, if hackers want to join your server and ruin your time playing, they will. No stopping them.

• Like 1