Sign in to follow this  
kazam

Can't connect to servers

Since this Morning I'm not able anymore to connect to any servers, it always stucks in the 'loading' screen somehow.. Also checked if there are Updates available which aren't, also I checked my steam for new Updates.

Ah and btw: Also happened yesterday to me that I spawned next to Chernogorsk after logging out North Airfield :/

Supposedly there was a new update for Arma2 that shutdown servers. Should be up by tonight or tomarrow....

Update to 1.7.2.5 downloading the files through bittorrent on the official annoucement post made by Rocket. It worked for me

Have you updated to 1.7.2.5? Download the torrent and copy it into your @Dayz folder. Typically its under something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ.

I've been having a lot of issues with this patch though it seems. Probably just bad luck though. I've been killed by a tent, an outhouse, unable to see any EU servers for about 2 hours on and off, and a buddy of mine spent 4 hours unconscious. Make sure you connect to servers running the updated patch as well.