makkesk8

After update spawned on beach without items

Hello!

Today when I updated to 1.7.2.5 I spawned at the beach and I was chocked because last time I logged off ~ 3 days ago I was in elektro with tons of gear and now I spawn at the beach with no gear? and no I havnt joined a private hive Ive jonined several servers and its the same.

How come this happend?

A lot of people have been spawning on the coast for no apparent reason. The only thing we can do is wait for Rocket's word on this.

I myself was up at the NWAF. Decided I would log out right on the edge, and hit it up tomorrow (it was pretty late, I wanted to be at the top of my game).

This morning, when I logged in, I was on the coast way up in the NE. Luckily, I still had all my gear. Still, I'm not going to spend time getting anywhere until I know that I'm not going to just be sent back to the coast.

Again, We're just going to have to see what Rocket is planning to do to fix this.

Edit: Oh, and what the heck is up with that bot above me? Mods, can we get a ban on him please?

Edited by xPandaHunterx

Some servers have there own progression.

Yes but I've tried 20+ servers and servers Iknow that is within the official dayz hive

sucks for you, not trying to sound mean, I spawned on the coast by Balota with all my stuff, its a long ass walk back to starry.

Same here. Was way up north, patched to the newest beta but still had 1.7.2.4 as sixlauncher would only update arma-beta. Couldn't connect anywhere and rolled back to 389. Could connect to my favorite server again, ran up to Stary, looted a bit, ran west and logged out. Later I logged in on another server to meet up with a friend and I was back at the beach. Not the same place as last time, but I had kept my new loot atleast.

Another issue I have is that my Bizon with a single magazine keeps refilling when I log back in. It had happend at least twice before the new patch so it's not something new.

it keeps putting me back on the beach to, latest patch and all. still have all my gear..but shit..i spent last night just running back. login today, oh your at the beach again...il wait this out

Im trying to join servers but every time the server spawns me on the beach, sometimes with my old stats, but no gear. then ill go out of the server and in to a new. then ill spawn with some random low level gear, i cant get any server to work, its really frustrating as i only are able to play for a few hours with the gear i obtain over the course of one session. (1.7.4.4)