domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

This very useful. Thanks!

You are welcome.

getting double messages sent to server when i only press enter once on 0.8

I am aware of this problem, investigating what is the cause at the moment.

Port is correct, password is changed. Restart done and no change. Hosted with http://www.survivalservers.com/

Really strange, and you are 100% sure that you set the password in the BEServer.cfg or the BEserver_active.cfg like this?

RConPassword xyzxyz
MaxPing 200

Would you mind to make a screenshot of the file browser?

Also check that you use the BEServer.cfg in cfgdayz/BattlEye. Not in Expansion/BattlEye.

edit: $able from BattlEye is looking at the crashes when ban list is too long.

Expect a fix for it.

Edited by DomiStyle

Is there an ETA for v8.1. Also nice job man works well only issue I have is sometimes I get double chat lines when I am using to talk in global as admin.

Is there an ETA for v8.1. Also nice job man works well only issue I have is sometimes I get double chat lines when I am using to talk in global as admin.

Should be done next week.

Edited by DomiStyle

It may have been asked here already, but there's twenty-seven pages to go through, so forgive me if I am posting something to be implemented, or which cannot be.

Is there a possibility of adding scrolling messages to the dart console? Something like an MOTD and other messages which scroll every 15 minutes or so.

Also, is it normal that my DART crashes every time I log back in to it when my server restarts? It makes it a pain when the application crashes when I am attempting to ban some kid for cheating.

Edited by -Daemon-

It may have been asked here already, but there's twenty-seven pages to go through, so forgive me if I am posting something to be implemented, or which cannot be.

Is there a possibility of adding scrolling messages to the dart console? Something like an MOTD and other messages which scroll every 15 minutes or so.

Also, is it normal that my DART crashes every time I log back in to it when my server restarts? It makes it a pain when the application crashes when I am attempting to ban some kid for cheating.

For the MOTD: It's low priority at the moment since there are other tools like BEC for this.

For the crashes: Should be fixed with 0.8.1.

Ok well i downloaded this tool i met a guy on Dayz and since my friend owns a server he has downloaded this also, Where are the proper instructions on how to use this??

I was told by the guy you would be able to spawn vehicles and weapons not hacked weapons but to a limit of possibilities. And easier control of other things.

So that being said i run it and i see people some times and can just kick ban them..

thats about it

i dont understand where are the other commands that allow me to do more things, change to daytime, restart server so fresh loot spawns , etc.. change maps stuff like that, There are no proper instructions and it would really help if you could provide some. Thanks

Port is correct, password is changed. Restart done and no change. Hosted with http://www.survivalservers.com/

Get in touch with survival when you have BEserver.cfg set up as you want. It's an issue with TCAdmin that is out of their control, but they can fix it for you if you ask them to. You have to manually ask to have your Admin Password set for RCon.

Ok well i downloaded this tool i met a guy on Dayz and since my friend owns a server he has downloaded this also, Where are the proper instructions on how to use this??

I was told by the guy you would be able to spawn vehicles and weapons not hacked weapons but to a limit of possibilities. And easier control of other things.

So that being said i run it and i see people some times and can just kick ban them..

thats about it

i dont understand where are the other commands that allow me to do more things, change to daytime, restart server so fresh loot spawns , etc.. change maps stuff like that, There are no proper instructions and it would really help if you could provide some. Thanks

You can not do all that with this program. This is just a tool for kicking, banning and overall monitoring. Cannot spawn weapons, vehicles etc..

thats about it

You can not do all that with this program. This is just a tool for kicking, banning and overall monitoring. Cannot spawn weapons, vehicles etc..

He is right, you can only do stuff you could normally do with RCon.

Get in touch with survival when you have BEserver.cfg set up as you want. It's an issue with TCAdmin that is out of their control, but they can fix it for you if you ask them to. You have to manually ask to have your Admin Password set for RCon.

The problem is already solved.

It was indeed an issue with TCAdmin.

How do i unban people? I don't see theyr GUID on banned list?

Did you use the search to search for the GUID?

Beside that, I am quite busy with other stuff at the moment.

v0.8.1 will still be released but after that it could take a little bit longer.

I will only fix bugs with v0.8.2 if there is the need to do so.

Just a little heads up for everyone with a too big ban list that crashes the server: It will be fixed in the next BattlEye server update.

The problem with ban list cut off/or not being received at all will be fixed in a future BattlEye update.

Thanks goes to the guys over at BattlEye

For the new DaRT version, it will probably come out out later today once I checked that everything is working properly.

• Like 1

The problem with ban list cut off/or not being received at all will be fixed in a future BattlEye update.

Very very very very bad .. not for you (and your app).. but for the game. If you place a wrong ban (and it happens), you have no way to remove it via DaRT coz the banlist won't load.

I was hoping the 2 were related. Sometimes it's received, sometimes not, acts like lag. Any idea on release date for the fix?

Thanks for the update coming later today.

Best,

Daddy

I've held off downloading 0.8 because of the banlist issue. Should I just wait until Battleye sorts it out to use 8.1? I don't have FTP access to the banlist and am worried about losing them.

Very very very very bad .. not for you (and your app).. but for the game. If you place a wrong ban (and it happens), you have no way to remove it via DaRT coz the banlist won't load.

Indeed.

Not much I can do about it till then though.

I was hoping the 2 were related. Sometimes it's received, sometimes not, acts like lag. Any idea on release date for the fix?

Thanks for the update coming later today.

Best,

Daddy

I thought so too.

No ETA for the fix, sorry.

I've held off downloading 0.8 because of the banlist issue. Should I just wait until Battleye sorts it out to use 8.1? I don't have FTP access to the banlist and am worried about losing them.

There is a problem in the BattleNET version used in v0.8 which causes the ban list request to fail.

That problem is fixed in v0.8.1. However, BattlEye still has problems with big ban lists (2000-3000+ bans)

So it doesn't really matter if you use v0.7 or v0.8.1 since the problem is BattlEye.

You should try to get FTP access or keep your ban list small (keep reasons short, remove double entries) till the fix is out.

Indeed.

Not much I can do about it till then though.

I thought so too.

No ETA for the fix, sorry.

There is a problem in the BattleNET version used in v0.8 which causes the ban list request to fail.

That problem is fixed in v0.8.1. However, BattlEye still has problems with big ban lists (2000-3000+ bans)

So it doesn't really matter if you use v0.7 or v0.8.1 since the problem is BattlEye.

You should try to get FTP access or keep your ban list small (keep reasons short, remove double entries) till the fix is out.

I'm with Dayz.St so having FTP access isn't possible at the moment, but they stated they would at some point in the future. Thanks, will do.

why does the global chat lags ? or sometime they dont appear at all.

If you put the logfile on the RCON (ie: if you have Gotcha enabled), the whole rcon will get delayed badly if you have a reasonable number of users. I reccomend to disable it, plus gotcha isn't going to give any concrete help nowaday in fighting the cheaters and script kids (they learned how to hide from it pretty easily).

Was there an issue releasing 0.8.1?

Will be out in a few minutes.

It's out. Download in first post.

Edited by DomiStyle