Sign in to follow this  
Ulysses404

LF Clan, Group, or a smart Lonewolf to run with

Hey guys, just posting this here to tell you that im looking for a clan ,group, or even a 2-3 man team to roll with. My irl friends stopped playin and i dont like working without a sqaud. im very good at dayz and know almost everything about it. i work well in sqauds and i have all the voice comm programs available.

I am 18 years old, very mature when it matters, and i have a wide range of playtimes. my timezone is UTC/GMT-6 and usually i play anywhere from 11am-11pm in that range but not nonstop.

My roles consist of: Sniper, Rilfe Marksman, Infiltrator, and Heavy Fire Suppresor, and im a great navigator.

I have quite a bit of gear stashed away at many locations i will not reveal, so its easy for me to gear up fast, but i can work with any peice(s) of gear to get the job done. I am also very mobile, as i have soem vehicles as well, where i can drive to a location and load into a new server if need be for raids and meet ups.

I have more of a bandit outlook on the game, but i dont shoot unarmed players. I am very cautious though.

If anyone is interested in these particular set of skills, let me know thru here, steam or skype. and leave your steam name too if your interested

Steam name: Ulysses(picture of the character ulysses from fallout:NV)

Skype name:Vendetta_404