rocketa

What happened to Virginia 15

I had tents and stuff on that server, any word on why its offline?

yes i have some tent and stuff also what happened to the server and also all of them (Virginia)

Yes, is anyone has any info on any of the Virginia servers that would be great. It's been 2 days and my group would like to know if we are ever going to get back to our camp or if we should start a new one.

The Virginia servers all have very poor performance. Always crashing and the yellow/red chain links are on the screen literally every 5 seconds. Not even exaggerating. It's sad too, because I have great ping on those servers. Wonder why they're so bad... maybe they're hosted by the same company.

Actually i cannot even find them on my server list... and on http://arma2.swec.se/server/list all Virginia servers except of one have been offline for 2 days now...

i find it very sad cause i own a Tent on one of the Virginia Servers and always had a great connection and nearly never red or yellow chains...

I was wondering the same. It's been 72 hours now, not up at all.

All the Virginia servers are gone... Please bring them back asap. They seem to be among the very few I can actually play on. The owner of the servers needs to be contacted, please help me fulfill my addiction again