Sign in to follow this  
kev.long@live.com

Host Altitude - Server Hosting Questions

I just recently got my server and I need some help with a few configuring options. I am hosting a server through Host Altitude.

So first question is that I'm trying to access my logs, where can I go to take a look at them? I can't open them in the file manager, and can't edit them in the configuration files. I also heard the logs are no longer able to be looked at to track hackers, true of false?

Second question is how do I do the rolling restarts, I do not really want to use BEC because I find it complicated to set everything up.

This is what the rolling restart panel looks like on the cPanel:

cXDN8.png

Next one is that one of my admins says that there is an option to turn on so that in the chat box we can see people connecting and disconnecting (prevent combat dodging) however we heard that you can see this in the logs, however we cannot access them.

And lastly Host Altitude hasn't provided files for updating to 95833, any ETA on that from anyone on here who can answer it?

Thanks for any help provided.

I'm also using host altitude, if you go back to the "game services" page, Where it says FTP: Click the IP next to that, then navigate to DayzCfg - Everything in there you can open by clicking its name, but thats it really...

So all I can see is people connecting and disconnecting now? That's discomforting since I want to be able to spot abnormal things such as script kiddies on my server.

So I went to manage my server to night and BAM it was gone well the Host altitude website for controling the server.Host altitude needs to get it togther.

same here