faded

1.7.3 and dogs!!!

Not sure if trolling, or just retarded.

I'm gonna go with retarded.

Have you read the interviews? That's the basic effect of what they said.

Either way it's looking like vaporware at the moment, so I can't really say they're taking ideas when chances are there isn't even a game.

Once i was in Stary, and then a dog spawned in front of me. He was there, without moving. Few minutes later, he despawned. I think it was in 1.7.2.3 or 1.7.2.4.

And in 1.7.2.5, when i spawned, i had a bandit balaclava and no backpack. The balaclava was just like the old bandit skin. My friend said he was with a different skin, and, yeah...

How is it the exact same game? They're both Zombie survival games, what else?

Dude... Have you seen the screen shots? Even the player models are identical. It is pretty blatant. Same pants, shirts, backpacks... even the stupid baseball cap.

If the theme of the game was the same but they started from scratch, I wouldn't care, but I agree with Ginger here. They are literally ripping the game from Rocket and us (in a sense), trying to promise an early release to get PREORDERS and are going to release utter garbage. This is a a bunch of greedy fucks trying to cash in on Rocket's globally viral idea. Have you seen their other games? And the engine WarZ is going to be on? Its poop and will never even come close to DayZ and ArmaIII's engine.

Back to the topic... ummmm... eh.... you think WarZ will have dogs?

You do realise this is a mod, right? The War Z is just a complete rip-off.

I'm not going to go on about War Z, but I will say this:

If THIS MUCH has been done when the game is in Mod stage, imagine what can be done in full stage.

This is the equivalent of a PC being built in minecraft - Imagine how good a pc can be built in real life.

When the DayZ standalone is finished The War Z will look aweful.

There's a difference between a ripoff and inspired. Also DayZ isn't perfect and I'm sure WarZ will have flaws too. DayZ is the first real Zombie Survival Simulator and maybe even the only one, having more than one of this type of game is a good thing not a bad thing.

think they shud focus on the dam graphical issue that makes the game unplayable first! whats the point of stupid dogs if u cant even play the game or go to major locations! stupid lil things like this makes me excited for W A R Z

Please, like fixing the graphics issue is going to prevent people from getting WarZ. Even I'm getting it and hoping for beta key end of Winter/Summer (depending where you are).

If WarZ fails miserably or becomes boring for me I will return. IMO it sounds like they're beta testing in alpha, and releasing a beta with ongoing updates to outdo and rake in on some DayZ success and hype.

When DayZ retails is released, I'll get that too. But either way, WarZ is worth a look.