Trogdor257

US 916 Banned for almost looting?

Server: US 916

I saw smoke and flames a distance away from me when I logged onto US 916, just east of Cherno. For some reason, when I logged on to this server, my previous location was reset, because last night I was in Elektro. So I started on the beach between Elektro and Cherno. Saw the smoke, it was near the treeline, but I had zombies on me, so I ran to the closest trees to lose the zombies.

After losing the zombies and walking a fair distance towards the smoke, I was getting close, but not quite there. Suddenly, through the Direct Communication chat channel, I get a guy named "Zero" who says ";D". Then, I hear silenced shots hit the trees beside me, and I dive to prone. I get up and run after a couple seconds. It's then that I notice a Ural truck sitting in the forest. The attacker threw a grenade, but missed with that was well.

At this point, if I was killed, I would have definitely understood, I was obviously outgunned and outmatched, I had a Lee Enfield. I wasn't too afraid to die, but I did retreat a little. The shooting stopped, and then I get the message "BattlEye: You have been banned." This, I do NOT understand. I did nothing that deserved a ban here. All I was doing was looking for loot at some smoking wreck, run into obviously somebody's stash, and get banned for it.

Was this the admin who tried to kill me? Was the admin defending a wreck and was angry when he missed me? I'm thinking this is a big misunderstanding, and he thought I was using hacks to not die. I've never used hacks, and I have never been banned from a server until now.

Just looking for some feedback on this, and it would be really great if I could get into contact with the person who banned me, and we can work this out. Again, this was Day Z server US 916. My friends and I play there frequently, and wouldn't like to have to move to another server. It's a wonderful server, I get virtually no lag at all!

Thanks.

Sounds like an angry admin. maybe next time u should stand still so he can get his kill

Or better yet maybe instead of typing he actually learns how to zero in his shot and make it instead of missing

Sounds like an angry admin. maybe next time u should stand still so he can get his kill

How the hell was I supposed to know it was an admin. If I had know, things would've been different. Sounds like an admin that should have handled the situation better? Basically all youre telling me is "Better luck next time" though, and thats what I'm starting to think this is.

Look, I'm not sure how ban appeals get sorted here, I'm very new to these forums and the system, but I guess I kinda wanna bump this, as I haven't gotten any help so far. I just want to be unbanned from US 916, the admin can kill me to make sure I'm not hacking, and in fact, he can kill me however often he likes to make sure I'm not lying. I'm just being left behind by my friends because they can play on that server, and I can't. We have a camp, a couple vehicles, and 916 runs like a dream for my ping.

Please, I just want back on the server, my ban doesn't even make credible sense, I'm not a hacker and I did nothing wrong.