Sign in to follow this  
moekillin

i will not be playing dayz until this is fixed.

ok so the last 6 times i have spawned i have spawned on shore. i have joined a server with some friends then disconnected for various reasons after traveling north, then when i go to rejoin a server (even if its the same server) i respawn on the shore with all my gear. i am not wearing a ghillie suit so this is not a problem. i know there is another topic about this, but rocket needs to see this, and fix it. i will not play dayz until this is fixed. so please fix it. i have not updated to the new update, 1.7.2.5, i am on 1.7.2.4 until our home server gets updated. but i did update to the new beta patch which could be the problem.

• Like 1

So I just read the topic "i will not be playing dayz until this is fixed" and decided to post my reply in a new topic. Because I too will not play until the server hopping/spawning at the coast is fixed. I know there are several topics about this. I also know there is a website especially for reporting bugs but I still decided to post a new topic because rocket needs to see this.

Wait...what...ah...damn...instead of starting a new topic I replied to an existing topic. Well, I guess I'll get back to play DayZ. Too lazy to start a new topic.

I updated my server and client. Spawned on the shore with all my equipment. No issues after that. Try updating.

i

Serverhopping instant port to shore :) love this patch

Serverhopping instant port to shore :) love this patch

its not just server hopping that does it. i left my home server to go do something and came back 20 minutes later and was spawned on the shore