joeaguirre0

Chernarus National Security Force (CNSF) Recruiting Players!

bumpy!

You guys might not hack but you do Dupe like crazy and I'm pretty someone is using your admin logs to track players, specifically fmf since we're KoS. I was lying down under a tree near Balota for a few minutes in the dark with no items not doing anything, and a bunch of your players turned up and searched for me in the woods..seems legit but next time I'll record it.

Also everyone of your players I've seen so far has had a Thermal AS50 (hacked in weapon) or an M4 Holo m203 SD (Hacked In) and we found another 4-6 of each at your camps and in your vehicle. You're player CNSF ALIM had the thermal as well. So despite this whole thing you talk about where you're legit and out to help people, its kinda crap. Especially when I changed names and ran around electro and one of your players started shooting at me with an AS50, (At night..) when I was unarmed and had done nothing to threaten you, some ROE there champ.

We'll be dropping in a fair bit now, enjoy, we'll be seeing you.

Pic/Video or didn't happen.

Ill stoop to your level though. Uh yeah FMF hacks. One of your guys named... lol i can't do it with a straight face.

But seriously, put up some damn FRAPs/Pictures.

Also, FMF don't be panzies. You guys went to war with us and we are winning. This was happening in your forums too. You went public cause we raped you? All bandits are KoS including FMF, who's leader simply posted th link to this thread and wrote "lets roll these clowns" and the rest of the passe rallied with broken English.

Seriously, you had a flashlight but a rifle shouldered. You were KoS. Invaded our CONTESTED land, as if we are dumb enough to give you our REAL home servers, and now your QQing on here? Sorry but we brutally murder and mutilate bandits to the point it would make the Taliban squeal. Scum like that don't deserve to live or breed.

Also, your leader is getting some heat from HFB server provider for illegally kicking our men. We already had them check your guy's servers and it was confirmed. So we aren't BSing that. Then again, i don't have pictures/FRAPs of it but something you should consider talking to v--kybosh--v about. I gave him our contested server to raid. Why don't you guys let us in yours?

Smells fishy.

(Also, we don't have camps in the server we provided hehe. Feel free to raid w/e you find though. We have our stuff in our home servers, notice the plural)

How are you winning? You killed me once, we've killed 3 of you. Alright next time I kill one of you I'll screenshot the loot and show your thermal as50s. And I never said you hack, I said you roll with hacked weapons, attention to detail champ. Also we didn't kick you, Kybosh showed you the logs, and we've already talked to HFB they apologised because it was a mistake, we don't admin kick other clans, we relish the challenge of the fight, that's what we're about, its why we challenged you. Also you guys haven't even been on those servers since we killed Alim that I've seen, not even a contest lol, give us your home server if you're so confident you can rape us, we'll come to you then.

Someone in your clan does, or else some random had 5 thermal as50s and 6 M4 m203 SDs, either way I'm not really phased. Kill for kill we're winning so I'm not phased. I didn't really complain about getting killed lol, I just found it was kinda funny in the contest of your ROE. But hey, it happens. So when you guys aren't afraid to fight us, come to your contested server or give us your home, we'll come visit no worries. Bring 25 I don't care, bring 40 if you've got the numbers, and we'll see you round.

You're more than welcome into any of our servers though, we're not kicking anyone. Check the logs we posted, it shows battle eye kicked them.

The fact that such accusations are being directed at your group indicates that there is a problem or misunderstanding that will only be resolved through your group leading by example. I have no interest in assuming anything, but I hope that you will strive to better your group for the sake of the people that meet its members.

I was in Cherno earlier on your server, and when I shot one of your clan members in a pack of 3, none of the others alt+f4'ed, I salute you guys! But it look like you shit your pants haa!

yeah, we don't combat log.

There is a guy on your server atm called wookie who is using teleport hack. twice now ive had him in my sights and he has appeared behind me.

Submitted an application. Skype name justin.bisbing. I was in the Marine Corps Infantry for 4 years out of Camp Pendleton. I'm really good at sniping, with a good spotter of course. I was a designated marksman for an infantry platoon while deployed. I know tactical, I know ROE's.

edit * with a blown up building in the background.. hahaha!! get some!!

Edited by killswitch^1shot

yeah, we don't combat log.

Yeah, but you do run around with buildings disabled and shoot people through them.

Looks awesome but to many rules no thanks

Rules keep us in order or else anarchy would fall into place. Then again anyone who has a decent job, not some crappy non-salary job, knows rules are needed. Then again matured 20+ year olds would already know this...

agree^

Less QQ, More Pew-Pew. Go play!

Yeah, but you do run around with buildings disabled and shoot people through them.

Say's the hacker who spawns behind people with ESP and teleportating then uses "Survivor Shield" with the radius of 2k meters and wipes out any player within the vicinity.

Actually, i have no proof of that so consider what i said and he said BS...cause it is...or is it?

I'm going to shoot you on site just for being part of this group

Umad bro? He-mad. Your more than welcome. Just don't be pussy like 95% of the people we fight and not wear clan tags (if your in one), say your friendly then shoot us on the back, and combat log (ALT+F4).

I was in Cherno earlier on your server, and when I shot one of your clan members in a pack of 3, none of the others alt+f4'ed, I salute you guys! But it look like you shit your pants haa!

Well when we roam in packs and one of us die we do run around taking cover like a bunch of ants.

But on serious note, we ban members that ALT+F4. Same thing as hacking imo. Too bad Rocket doesn't recognize this and allow Admins to ban players who do this in their servers.

• Like 1

Well hope you guys have been having fun, I know I have.

Found another one of your camps, had 36 soldier clothing in one tent. Seems legit ;)

I filmed it too so I can put that up sometime, I'll get you some footage of you're lads with the AS50s too, usually you guys have too big a group to check bodies though.

Anyway, just letting you know we'll keep dropping in to pay you guys a visit, look forward to seeing more of you guys taking bullets.

Lots of love from FMFG

War.

Edit: While there are many things I don't like about the way you all play, I will give you the credit of saying I've never seen any of you alt F4. So, good on you there.

Edited by slevenkelevra92

Maybe you would have kept all those bases if you didn't kick me from the disgusting scripting clan you run Joe. Sure enjoyed blowing up all those tents and helicopters, and OH YEAH killing Zach was by far my favorite so far, but im gunnin for you joe. Your gonna get it soon guy. Hope you dont have a scripter kill me this time loser.

• Like 1

Found another one of your camps, had 36 soldier clothing in one tent. Seems legit.

I found the same camp, north east of the map. 14 Ghillies, 36 Soldier Clothes.

Also, I watched Mac Daddy with some guys Dj and Mr.Devious spawn a heli in north east and fly it around before the admin banned the lot of you. great clan you have there. Camps in buildings, scripted in gear, cheaters.

Troll ? I was stating my opinion, I've never gone sniping at Elekto, nor have I ever killed someone who didn't fire at me first.

Are you seriously telling me your team doesn't scope out cities ? you just run in without any sort of overwatch do you? doesn't sound like a very tactically minded group if that's true, and if it's not then arn't you being a bit hypocritical ?

But whatever, it's Dayz you're free to shoot whoever you please, just don't go around calling yourself survivors if you're going to be KOSing anyone not in your group just because of what weapon they happen to be holding.

Binos son