hawk23

Stuck on loading screen & Battleye client not responding

Hey guys,

for the past 2 weeks i have had the problem of not being able to get on a server due to being stuck on the loading screen or being kicked for my battleye not responding. i know these are common among the game, and i have searched the forum and tried all the solutions and have been unsuccessful on all of them. i have tried updating battleye, dayz and arma, reinstalling, arma, dayz and battleye all via different methods, replacing the battleyeclient file, and other stuff i cant remember. last week i was able to get on one server DE758. i dont know why i could get on it but i could. however today i cannot get on the server due to the loading screen. http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?num=10&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1680&bih=959&tbm=isch&tbnid=VZCvTecwpvi6FM:&imgrefurl=http://www.tek-9.org/forum/off_topic-22/arma_ii_dayz_mod-109703.html%3Fpage%3D5&docid=veCndZ4jFvKTRM&imgurl=http://i49.tinypic.com/xkzp85.png&w=1600&h=900&ei=c5EmUPruGqmY0QXmgYGoCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=165&vpy=166&dur=439&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx=207&ty=122&sig=106500311771474864122&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=106&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70 this is the loading screen it gets stuck on.

if you can help me please reply to this thread.

thanks

• Like 2

Had exactly the same for the last two days :(

Fixed tonight by un-installing and re-installing Battleeye and then updating Dayz using Dayzcommander.

After this it worked instantly. Joined a server and in an hour found a GPS, an L85A2, 2x DMR's and an AS50...

My lucky night!

Worth a try as it 100% worked for me

• Like 1

for some people that fix will work, a lot of people are also having trouble with their firmware like me for example im a sky customer and theres massive problems with the firmware so if nothings working try updating that (but if you are a sky customer your just going to have to wait for sky like me </3)

hope that helps

Had exactly the same for the last two days :(

Fixed tonight by un-installing and re-installing Battleeye and then updating Dayz using Dayzcommander.

After this it worked instantly. Joined a server and in an hour found a GPS, an L85A2, 2x DMR's and an AS50...

My lucky night!

Worth a try as it 100% worked for me

This worked for me too! Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Well, try tabbing to desktop while joining the serrver, works for me.

Wierd, but effective, like glue.

for some people that fix will work, a lot of people are also having trouble with their firmware like me for example im a sky customer and theres massive problems with the firmware so if nothings working try updating that (but if you are a sky customer your just going to have to wait for sky like me </3)

hope that helps

I have sky. so what are you saying i have too do?