Sign in to follow this  
Nipple

hatchet and log takeover of farms

has anyone else noticed the ridiculous amount of hatchet and log spawns inside of barns and farms? I've been looking for a CZ for about a week on multiple servers and i must have checked at least 100 barn/farm spawns and overwhelmingly hatchets and logs are gobbling up other possible loots. It's hard enough to even find ammo haha. I'm not really QQing hard i just think that they need to be slightly decreased in spawn possibility.. anyone else notice this?

Not sure if there's a bug or something...some servers seem to offer a good mix of loot, and others no matter where I go, it's all car parts, and hatchets...shitloads of 'em.

Not sure if there's a bug or something...some servers seem to offer a good mix of loot, and others no matter where I go, it's all car parts, and hatchets...shitloads of 'em.

I wouldn't mind playing on a server where you find nothing but Maks and Hatchets and increased zombie/Player ration ( more zombies per 1 player )

i find it rather funny that its easier to loot a 50cal of a dead player than to find a cz

• Like 1