Sign in to follow this  
Skalledalle

At the airfield, ends up at spawn-caost after near death. Help!

Hello.

Only played this game a week, so im kinda new to this. But its going pretty good.

Im fully geared with AWS, tons of mags and all the basics. Allso a guillie suit. Me and a couple of friends found a car and headed up to the airfield.

Problem:

We've encounted some other players, some of us allmost died (1000 blood) but saved from others with bloodbags and such. Suddently i take a sniper shot and i fall to the ground.

Im bleeding to 900 blood untill my mate comes up and fixes me up with everything that is needed. I prone away after getting up in chock and after 2-3 minuts i log out.

Then, a day after when i log in, im respawned at the beach in cherno? First i think i lost all my gear and the server dident react to me as if i was alive again, but then i see im in guillie and have all my gear! Wtf?

I try different servers to see it its just another version that screws me up, but its all the same. Im at cherno, and all my mates are at Airfield. Great :|

After 20 mins they pick me up in cherno with our car and we drive arround, takeing a few small cities and such. We logout in the middel of the map.

Then i login today, in hope of having more fun. But this game just doesnt like me, as i RESPAWN AT CHERNO BEACH AGAIN?! Wtf..

All my gear, dont miss anything. Im just back to the coast. What is happening? Im allso having huge problems getting in to the server where our car is. Actully i cant login, it just pauses at the "loadind"-screen right after i hear some sound from the game. A blink of "Recieving..." is shown.

I've clicked on the "verify" button on Six launcher and im trying get in games doing Dayz Commander but without any help. It allso says some servers are 1.7.2.5 and my version is 1.7.2.4. The server our car is on, is the old version, .4 but i cant get in there either.

Please, i need some sort of help here. I love this game and all arround it, but the fact that im being thrown back to the coast after every logout makes me wanne do something else :(

Help me please.

- Daniel.

THis is a recurring problem with many player including myself. Hopefully it will be addressed shortly

Happened to me ones else never happen. Some kind of spawn bug I think.

So whats best for me to

THis is a recurring problem with many player including myself. Hopefully it will be addressed shortly

So, its being fixed atm? So if i dont login in a few days, ill be back to where i was? :)

Allso the fact that i cant join the servers i was playing yesterday is a bit annoying, as tents and cars are there. Any ideas of that?

Edit: In Dayz Commander, when i click on update versions, and "Check now", the Dayz Mod says: file host not responding.

Anyone?

Edited by Skalledalle

I dont think that any of us (as myself I have been teleported to the beach) will be teleported back to where we were I just think we are going to have to get on our feet and walk to where you were before :|

I dont think that any of us (as myself I have been teleported to the beach) will be teleported back to where we were I just think we are going to have to get on our feet and walk to where you were before :|

Well the fact is that it happened twice in about the last 48 hours (to each days login), so im just thinking: Will it happen again tomorrow? :|

And still asking: Why cant i join the servers i could yesterday. They have the same version as me still.

Happened to me twice I believe it is caused by A negative amount of humanity and a ghille suit , the game attempts to change your clothing to a bandit but ends up killing you in the process but instead of actually killing you it sends you to the coast with only your clothing and no gear.