Sign in to follow this  
paxtonmega

Beta still banning for false positive?

I heared the newsest Beta Patch Banned people for no reason, it detected scripts that were not run at all. Can anybody confirm if, or if not, the actual beta still does that? Don't want to be banned for no reason my good mens! :)

Should be fixed now, i havent recieved any bans. Battleye began fixing it 2 days ago, and people have slowly been unbanned since then.

• Like 1

Should be fixed now, i havent recieved any bans. Battleye began fixing it 2 days ago, and people have slowly been unbanned since then.

Gee, thanks man :) Updating to the newest everything right now (even 1.7.2.5) and start playing again, was slightly terrified when I heared about that banning thingy :)

So is scritp #55 a false +? Cos I cant get onto my usuall server because of it....

So is scritp #55 a false +? Cos I cant get onto my usuall server because of it....

yep it is, alongside #90 or #99 or something

I heared the newsest Beta Patch Banned people for no reason, it detected scripts that were not run at all. Can anybody confirm if, or if not, the actual beta still does that? Don't want to be banned for no reason my good mens!

Just got a global BE message in the server stated that the false positive banning has been fixed along with the message that more than 12k hackers have got banned. You should contact BE if you still have this false ban.

it still happens lol 95% of servers claim "you are ban , you are kicked"

hopefully the stand alone version wont be plagued with these serious problems