Saltyness

Is this supposed to happen?

So I was just being my usual asshole self and having some banditry fun with my AS50 when a hacker teleported the server into the sky and we all dropped to our deaths. No big deal, it has happened so often that I simply shrug it off, respawn and carry on killing (as there is no longer any point in gearing up and surviving when any kid with an internet connection can learn how to take it all away in a second). Anyway, I changed server to avoid being hacked any further by the same guy and when I spawned in along the coast, my character has some kind of rag around his head - reminiscent of the old bandit skin. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or does this now happen if you have low humanity?

GjemC.jpg

And as I was alt-tabbed creating this thread, it suddenly switched back to my trusty old baseball cap! (Doing the thing where it forces you into first person like when you put on camo/ghillie) Weird stuff. Might as well post this anyway just for show.

Yeah, this is the new bandit skin. :) I dont know about it switching back though. heard some people experiencing the same thing.

Me and my friend are having the same thing. What did you do to fix it? I hate using the bandit skin. Also,the humanity is showing up...

What happens when you wear a Ghillie? If you wear that turbin thing, i'm going to be pissed.

Me and my friend are having the same thing. What did you do to fix it? I hate using the bandit skin. Also,the humanity is showing up...

It simply disappeared as I was standing still and making this thread while alt-tabbed, so I can't really tell you how to get rid of it haha. It looks kind of cool to be honest, I wouldn't mind having it since I'm not friendly with people anyway so I don't really care if they know I'm a bandit. I'll try and find a ghillie and tell you Xeno.