Sign in to follow this  
Dougin

Gun wont fire

So to start theday off, my character loads on the beach, with all his stuff, but in a completely different location from where I logged out. Then when I attempt to get back to where I had logged out, upon aggroing some zombies, I ran into a house to clear them out only to find out my gun wont fire. I checked and double checked and I had plenty of ammo and my gun was out, but apprently it just wouldn't fire. Any ideas? Thanks!

So to start theday off, my character loads on the beach, with all his stuff, but in a completely different location from where I logged out. Then when I attempt to get back to where I had logged out, upon aggroing some zombies, I ran into a house to clear them out only to find out my gun wont fire. I checked and double checked and I had plenty of ammo and my gun was out, but apprently it just wouldn't fire. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hit r

Or press F until you select your pistol

Edited by Bianca

Did both. He already had his gun drawn, and fully loaded, but just wouldn't fire.

switch between pistol and main gun, sometimes happens to me aswell, it should solve the problem

I couldnt switch between my main gun because I didnt have one yet. and I did drop it on the floor, but when I did that, it disappeared. So now Im running around with a crowbar that won't let me swing. /sigh