Sign in to follow this  
Mephi (DayZ)

DayZ says i've deleted some downloadable content and can' play now

I've downloaded ArmA 2 Combined Operations via Stean, and then installed DayZ using 6 updater. Everything went fine until I launched DayZ: it told me "No entery ".ProfilePathDefault"". Then it launched as it was ok, but after loading told me "No entery "bin/config.bin/RsclnGameUI/RscHint/Back g round.type"". After that, when i try to join some server, i'm told that a can't join this mission, because it depends on downloadable content which has been deleted.characters_pmc. Of course, I haven't deleted anythind, and successfully updated updated everything many times. What should I do? Has anybody encountered such problem?

Use ARMA 2 Launcher, in the addons section right click addons group, make a folder and name the folder Dayz. Drag and drop @Dayz into the folder you just made. Expand the Dayz folder by clicking the + button then make sure you check off Addons/Mods/, Dayz and @dayz.

wjzlg.gif

Click the link to see my setup

Edited by calmantos

Thanks, man, it worked! Now i'm stuck on the loading screen, will deal with this problem tomorrow, it's already darkness now anyway