Sign in to follow this  
chris.raiser@gmx.net

Hackers on LU65

Hi ,

me and my mate where playing on LU65 about 15 mins ago (15.00 MEZ) when we get surprised by at least 3 hackers they spawned a heli at the very top north west of the map . we where driving around to loot some tents that we just found there . we start shooting at them i got 1 confirmed kill on the player "Anuj" my mate managed to kill another player called "WacKo" .than another jumped out of the heli my mate shot him 4 times in the head until he got shot by this player "SamTheDiscoFish" . I saw those 3 guys yesterday near Kamorovo on the beach side where they spawned "Ammo Boxes" unfortunetly i cant remember the exact time . also i didnt had dxtory running to get some video footage or screenshots . If the Admin of the server LU65 is reading this those assholes are on the server right now go get them asses ban . sorry for my english

greetz chris/mraiser

sorry for all problems we have on our server right now.

We posted a message on the forum about our server problems.

we hope we get the hackers soon and that we can play with survivors and without the hackers...

Chris,

sorry to hear this, hope we meet on the server soon, I owe you a bullet. ;)

nice to hear that bcause your server actually runs very good ! OH and stokvis sorry about that bus rape yesterday ;) unfortunetly i managed to run the bus in the road block at balota airstrip bcause of that grafic glitch lol than got raped buy a survivor anyways where is the bus now ? ;)

Last time seen in Cherno at a busstop. Needed repairs. And yeah the busrape was funny, everybody except me signed out for the scheduled server restart (what didn't come btw hahah) and I wasn't aware of that, so I asked who is that at the bus? Answer came too slow, so you was lucky that time. Btw honking the horn was a nice touch! :P