Sign in to follow this  
Draxx (DayZ)

Every time I join - I am at the beach

Hello community,

since yesterday I have a problem: Everytime I try to join a server I am starting with all my equipment at the beach. It doesn't matter where I logged out, next time I am portet back to the beach. (The standard spawn points).

Has anyone a solution for me?

It's been doing this for me aswell . I was far north yesterday at camp, then today I spawned in balota then a new server komravo and now I'm in cherno - awesome , no idea how to fix it but I'm still on 1.7.2.4 patch , what about you ?

Yes, same here - the Six Launcher tells me that I am on v1.7.2.4

And my keyboard settings are also resetted. Really strange. Yesterday everything was fine!

Yes, same here - the Six Launcher tells me that I am on v1.7.2.4

And my keyboard settings are also resetted. Really strange. Yesterday everything was fine!

My key's are fine but another problem I'm getting now is very slow loading time's getting onto servers. I want to update to the new patch but the server my camp is setup on is still on 1.7.2.4. It would be good to know if the problem occurs on the new patch aswell but more than likely its a problem with the hive I would guess

Well after that update, everything was gone for me, needed to choose a gender etc, everything gone.. just 41days survived..

Well after that update, everything was gone for me, needed to choose a gender etc, everything gone.. just 41days survived..

I feel for you dude! I really hope I don't lose anything ( tents most importantly ) when the server update's or when I update. I nearly lost my character as well after a tent attacked me ,broke my legs and knocked me out whilst bleeding...

If you're at a spawn location after logging in and all your gear is gone - try to run to the place, where you logged out before. Your body is lying there, with all the gear.

Well you know what they say, life's a beach and then you die...

Some things never change.

Got the same problem.. but atleast you get a chance to kill all the bushwookies that are spawning on the beach.

Edited by Shrayer

If you're at a spawn location after logging in and all your gear is gone - try to run to the place, where you logged out before. Your body is lying there, with all the gear.

That sucks... this just happened to me. Logged out at a northern part of the map north of the airfield last night with my best score yet, NVG's and a sniper rifle!

This morning I log back in without even a flashlight or a backpack, zero items. I don't think I can run back that far north without the body despawning :(

I'm having the same problem! I was at Stary Sobor, logged off, and when I logged in again: Bum! I'm at Kamenka with all my items. Then I logoff, get back in and then respawned in Balota (with my items)! Then I tried a server on the version 1.7.2.3 and everything was fine, unless that I was in Balota, the server loaded my file of the last server I joined, that bugged me. So well, 2hrs lots of resources and patient to get to Stary Sobor with 2 friends of mine (who are also having the same problem as me) for nothing ): at least we didn't lose anything, but one of my friends died later by a guy in Cherno. So I'm sad ): And all that happenned after I updated yesterday.

same here. 1 time happen to me and 6 times happened to my friends... Really annoying to spawn in the beatch for no reason. Hours of gaming almost wasted. at least we have our gear but some died ... :(