Sign in to follow this  
UnArmedd

I think we should form a militia!

Hey guys, I'm clearly new to the forum, but I'm not new to Day Z. Loving this game right now and would love to throw together some kind of 10-20 person squad. Add me on steam or message me your servers and let's play together!

Nek Minute

Gets 20 people

All walk into cherno

Cherno Blows up.

Back to forums

I see this happening.

• Like 1

Haha no. No no no. I'm having a great time playing with a few of my friends from town, but only two of us are really skilled players (we have been playing Halo competitively for years), and we're ready to start playing with some other people that know what they're doing.

You think that because you played halo competivetly for years makes you "skilled"?

Please do shed some light on this. This is a survival game, not some shitty fast paced fps. Completely different genres.

You think that because you played halo competivetly for years makes you "skilled"?

Please do shed some light on this. This is a survival game, not some shitty fast paced fps. Completely different genres.

Ugh. I'm saying that I am skilled at Day Z, and that I have been a tournament gamer since 2007 and therefore take gaming seriously. It was my

first post and I'm already dealing with these guys?

• Like 1

Halo isnt a "shitty fast paced fps", if you never played halo or suck at it please, shut up

• Like 1

Ugh. I'm saying that I am skilled at Day Z, and that I have been a tournament gamer since 2007 and therefore take gaming seriously. It was my

first post and I'm already dealing with these guys?

LOL.

You seem alright mate. contact me if you do want to join a group :)

Thank you sir. There is no reason for this guy to come in here and talk like that. Halo is one of the most complex and demanding team based games out there. I'm not saying that the fact that I'm a monster at that game on XBOX makes me good at this PC game, just that I take gaming seriously and I have a background that proves that.

• Like 1