JaneSalva

No goddamn vehicles

Hey there,

having a new server since 7 days now, did multiple restarts and checked spawns all over the map every day with 5ppl. Never ever found a single car. What is wrong with it? It starts to get annoying like hell.

You and your friends are not the only ones with this problem. There are other servers that are experiencing the same issue unfortunately :(

My friends server has the same problem...

It's on for 7 days now and there are still no vehicles :(

Yea, over 7 days now. We waited like our hoster told us to, but still nothing. And theres no information out in the www about it. Talking to our hoster didnt took us any further since they told us to contact the dayz staff. Horrible.. and we are payin for.

We just got an anwser from the dayz team and im starting to get upset. The anwser only states something about LOST VEHICLES and we have to live with which has nothing to do with OUR current problem. I woulda say whoever anwsered there - just took one of the pre-defined dropdown anwsers.

Same problem here. German Server, 4 days old, hosted by PGS, which is the same company that is also behind gamed.

No vehicles whatsoever, 8 people walked like 5000 miles the last 4 days.

Same problem here. German Server, 4 days old, hosted by PGS, which is the same company that is also behind gamed.

No vehicles whatsoever, 8 people walked like 5000 miles the last 4 days.

According to the hoster you need to wait the obvious 7 days before you might start complaining. Haha. :D

I recon it's the same issue, streaming objects from Hive is not working as intended, dunno why its only specific servers..

My server is also about 8 days old, i had vehicles 1 day and then they disappeared to never come back.

Edited by Pheenix89

Same here; 7 days since whitelist and stll no vehicles; I'll wait patiently a couple more days... but I'm getting a bit peeved. Nothing I can't handle, just certainly annoying

My Server is now 8 days olod. we're looking for vehicles.. :(

Just received the 2nd anwser regarding to our ticket. And again they didnt even read it. Got another stupid pre-defined msg. This is bullshit.

Same on our server...we are not past the 7 day "limit" though. Have been checking vehicle spawns constantly for 5 days and nothing turned up. Also hosted by gamed!de, whitelisted.

I find it highly anoying that there is no reliable information about vehicle spawning. This makes it really hard to figure out where the actual problem lies and where to turn to for help. What makes it worse is that in most threads i read people with similar problems get bashed for "beeing vehicle horders" and stuff like that. I find that extremly rude towards all the server admins and clans hosting the servers so this mod stays alive. Vehicle hording and wanting to know if your server is functioning the way it should be are two totally seperate things...

...and i will personally drive a bike down to the coast and leave it there every day after i finally get the satisfaction of stumbling over a vehicle on our server...just to prove a point

Just to clarify...this thread is about vehicles not spawning on a new server...not about disappearing vehicles after a restart

same issue here, we haven't hit the 7 day mark but there is obviously something wrong, there are servers that were created the SAME day as ours which would be the 9th and I checked them and some of them had vehicles. Fuckin dayz team told our hoster "elpis host" the same wait 7 days bs. Rocket is so bad at this shit, fix one thing break 1,000 others.