Are you the guy who took down the chopper with a single makarov shot?

i hope you are not and I AM SURE YOU WILL DELIVERRR

Lol I'm following this topic. You should be streaming this. Can't wait for the video.

Car stopped again, door opened. Looks like we are picking up the gents I killed earlier with my MK 48.

Judging by the time frame I'm guessing we are by elektro somewhere.

That sucks dude. Always a couple of little punks trying to ruin the game for everyone. These damn kids need to go back to school. I think they should get rid of summer vacation all together. It would give the kids parents a break from these stupid little brats. Then again the parents are typically twice as dumb and have no clue how to properly raise a child.

That sucks dude. Always a couple of little punks trying to ruin the game for everyone. These damn kids need to go back to school. I think they should get rid of summer vacation all together. It would give the kids parents a break from these stupid little brats. Then again the parents are typically twice as dumb and have no clue how to properly raise a child.

Sadly, neither does the schools. I'd rather take the 50/50 chance that the parents are idiots, instead of giving the schools a 100% chance of fucking them up.

Frankly I think its enhancing the experiences, not ruining it lol. This never happens, and its rather amusing.

• Like 1

You were a kid once too dude. Empathy for those of us who AREN'T dumbasses?

Sadly, neither does the schools. I'd rather take the 50/50 chance that the parents are idiots, instead of giving the schools a 100% chance of fucking them up.

Yeah, I agree with you there.

You were a kid once too dude. Empathy for those of us who AREN'T dumbasses?

It will be good for them. They actually get to learn for and retain more.

Post what sever your on. Maybe we could form a rescue squad?

• Like 1

I think your missing the whole point. This kind of thing is exactly what makes DayZ so unique and rather awesome.

Is this the Vid your referring to Fraggle? Have to admit i was LMAO watching this myself :D

OP: What happened to you sounds kind of unlucky but still awesome in an odd way :lol:

yup, that's the vid! I love it!

• Like 1

Post what sever your on. Maybe we could form a rescue squad?

I'll check soons I gain consciousness , just joined a server at random. Status update : We are just driving through a forest atm, ended up picking up another fellow shortly after the other. Heard a bit of chatter like 'Good job, you are one of the few that havn't alt f4d immediately' and 'about time we can finially do this'. so, kind of excited to see what happens.

I'll check soons I gain consciousness , just joined a server at random. Status update : We are just driving through a forest atm, ended up picking up another fellow shortly after the other. Heard a bit of chatter like 'Good job, you are one of the few that havn't alt f4d immediately' and 'about time we can finially do this'. so, kind of excited to see what happens.

Sweet! I won't be able to log on for a couple of hours so I may be too late to help. Try and stay alive and get a location and I'll come and get you as soon as I can. I'll open a can of whoopass on the kidnappers. I've got a feeling they have some respect for you not DC'ing so thy're not going to kill you. Try not to get Stockholm syndrome in the mean time. I'm going to kill 'em all!

Server?

edit: you can change the topic name to attract more people to this thread. More people - bigger rescue squad

Edited by MACtic

Update, we have reached some form of base camp at 101 19 on US 893. There are 2 other people here with me, one in camo the other in a ghillie like myself. One has been here upwards of 3 hours, and is presumed afk, as he hasn't responded since I arrived.

They took my M24 out of my pack, and its in one of three tents. I cooperated and put my MK 48 in there aswell, as did the other gents. As I type this, we are giving the other guy 10 minutes to get back, and then we are doign some kind of predator, prey thing. We are going to run, a 1.5m area around this place is walled off with barb wire and sandbags (So I hear, i doubt they have THAT much though). Last one surviving gets his stuff back and whatever else from the prize pool of the three people. They put random tents around this area, some ar booby trapped with bear traps, some actually ahve pistols we can use to try to defend ourselves. Sounds like its going to be fun.

Update, we have reached some form of base camp at 101 19 on US 893. There are 2 other people here with me, one in camo the other in a ghillie like myself. One has been here upwards of 3 hours, and is presumed afk, as he hasn't responded since I arrived.

They took my M24 out of my pack, and its in one of three tents. I cooperated and put my MK 48 in there aswell, as did the other gents. As I type this, we are giving the other guy 10 minutes to get back, and then we are doign some kind of predator, prey thing. We are going to run, a 1.5m area around this place is walled off with barb wire and sandbags (So I hear, i doubt they have THAT much though). Last one surviving gets his stuff back and whatever else from the prize pool of the three people. They put random tents around this area, some ar booby trapped with bear traps, some actually ahve pistols we can use to try to defend ourselves. Sounds like its going to be fun.

Holy shit. If this is real then props to the guys doing it. This is absolutely brilliant.

Okay, now I'm calling BS unless I see a video.

Sounds familiar.

-SNIP YOUTUBE-

I was entertained, Zombiemaster, I was entertained.

Poor Andy...

EDIT: Condensing space.

Edited by Zeromentor

Logging in now, I'm going to check it out anyway, hoax or not, or it's a trap, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, i was looking for something to do and this could be fun.

Edited by Fraggle

Logging in now, I'm going to check it out anyway, hoax or not, or it's a trap, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, i was looking for something to do and this could be fun.

It's been over 3 hours. He's either dead, or it's a hoax.