Zambeezee

ATTENTION: Fix for Six Launcher users regarding new patch

I have latest everything, followed the instructions and still have a black loading screen for 20 mins.

I'm on 1.7.2.5 and 95883. Six Launcher appears to be completely knackered - showing the server as 1.7.2.4 and Beta 95660 even though I know it isn't (I updated the server files myself).

Then, going in through steam and filtering to the server says I need 1.62.95883 ???

Edited by Mattolio

It's 95883 now Feladir. The beta patch build as its called. You can download it from dayzmod.co.uk

Hey guys thanks for this tips, it worked, BUT I have another big problem every time I log in I'm spawning on another general spawnpoint at the coast. Can someone help me?

Sorry for bad english

Kuchenmafia there are plenty other threads for that problem.

@estoniandude, i apply both patches everytime after I verified to Six launcher.

Seriously. Just delete 6 launcher and use DayZ Commander, it's leagues ahead.

That's cool. How am I going to do that same thing with 1.7.2.6 because that is what I need and I can't find the add on files for that . Six launcher reset my version to 1.7.2.3 for some reason.

That's cool. How am I going to do that same thing with 1.7.2.6 because that is what I need and I can't find the add on files for that . Six launcher reset my version to 1.7.2.3 for some reason.