Sign in to follow this  
token123

New update ...

I can't even play this game its boring with the artifacts it ruins the game When ever i go near a dead military zombie there are artifacts i was hoping for it to be fixed in the new update but it hasn't the hole staff only fixed the bunny thing which i never even got artifacts from. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE ARTIFACTS WITH MILITARY ZOMBIES IT RUINS THE GAME!

I fully understand, although I do still play. It has really changed the game and even made a lot of player quit for the time being. Hope it's fixed soon, but for now those areas will be cured of snipers so loot up!

If they cant fix the artifacts from the dead military zombies, they should just temporarily replace them with dead chickens or something so we can actually see stuff or people.

Why put it in the change log if its not even fixed

I fully understand, although I do still play. It has really changed the game and even made a lot of player quit for the time being. Hope it's fixed soon, but for now those areas will be cured of snipers so loot up!

Depending on the angle a sniper can still effectively shoot players attempting to enter or already in airfields.

I can't even play this game its boring with the artifacts it ruins the game When ever i go near a dead military zombie there are artifacts i was hoping for it to be fixed in the new update but it hasn't the hole staff only fixed the bunny thing which i never even got artifacts from. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE ARTIFACTS WITH MILITARY ZOMBIES IT RUINS THE GAME!

As a work around if you look directly down on your character (in 3rd person view) it does allow you to reduce the amount of tearing. But you will be blind as to what is around you. However, airfields are basically all the same and you should know the directions to go and the loot locations, so this will still allow you to locate loot on the ground.

I've hit up Balota airfield a few times pre-patch. Dissapointing that it wasn't fixed with .5.

Edited by Banicks

I still play its just hard to go places that i would like to loot and most looted places have the artifacts i did something in my profile like sceneComplexity=100000; it helps a lot go to documents-Arma 2 Yourname.Arma2oaprofile open it with notepad ++ or anything else notepad is the best thing to open it with Search SceneComplexity Set it to 100000 i dont know what happens if you set it to something lower then that.