Sign in to follow this  
Freddie3279

Admin abuse on US 1040

As I've said everything you say it just bs. No proof of anything. I'll gladly send the RPT to a DayZ admin if and when they request it, but I'm sure you don't know what a RPT is Freddie. Take your childish claims elsewhere. You say "oh you spawn this, you spawn that" but I see nothing to back that up. Server logs will prove it. You saying 'send it to a higher admin' means nothing, it will be sent to them when and if they request it. If I'm global banned how am I playing now ? Who in their right mind would buy FIVE different keys? Insane.

I don`t know maybe one of your friends that is too stupied enuf to buy it again for you if you are playin.

lol he isnt banned from us 1040(the dayz server). he is mad because he got banned from hunters teamspeak for being an annoying cunt who constantly spams people and wont shut up when instructed to do so.

So maybe he should do what I suggested and "find a new server".

I don`t know maybe one of your friends that is too stupied enuf to buy it again for you if you are playin.

You cant even spell but you try to call people stupid... Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

what dont you understand freddie? how stupid can you get? it is his teamspeak, HE CAN BAN WHOEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS FROM IT.

You cant even spell but you try to call people stupid... Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

I didn`t drop dum ass I was pulled out

what dont you understand freddie? how stupid can you get? it is his teamspeak, HE CAN BAN WHOEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS FROM IT.

I`m TALKING AOBUT THE GAME CHECK YOUR EYES !!!

YOU WERE NEVER BANNED FROM THE GAME. you are the one who needs to check your eyes.

YOU WERE NEVER BANNED FROM THE GAME. you are the one who needs to check your eyes.

I`m TALKING ABOUT HIM SPWANING SHIT TO MAKE HIS SO CALLED "COLONY" EASY FOR THEM TO DEFEND THE BASE AND YOU KNOW HE DOSE YOU JUST WNAT TO COVER HIS ASS SO YOU DON`T GO DOWN WITH HIM. AND DON`T TELL ME HE DOSEN`T RESTART OR SPWAN GUNS FOR COLONY CUZ THAT WILL BE THE WORST LIE YOU WILL EVER SAY...

Worst lie one could ever say is about spawning barbed wire or something to defend a virtual game.....?

Kids really are fucked these days aren't they?

(An observation, I'm not taking sides in the actual arguement).

I`m TALKING ABOUT HIM SPWANING SHIT TO MAKE HIS SO CALLED "COLONY" EASY FOR THEM TO DEFEND THE BASE AND YOU KNOW HE DOSE YOU JUST WNAT TO COVER HIS ASS SO YOU DON`T GO DOWN WITH HIM. AND DON`T TELL ME HE DOSEN`T RESTART OR SPWAN GUNS FOR COLONY CUZ THAT WILL BE THE WORST LIE YOU WILL EVER SAY...

............... http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-htDbkQDofQk/TfgXBKn6H2I/AAAAAAAAAzk/OV8pnVqUs1k/s1600/1286494935_748_FT30784_spirder-man-that-post-gave-me-cancer_.jpg Edited by suspectmammal
  • Like 2

Just got banned from US 1040 for "hacks" I have the entire thing on Fraps and willing to dispute. If you're willing to watch the 20 minutes of these guys dying legitmately.

Just got banned from US 1040 for "hacks" I have the entire thing on Fraps and willing to dispute. If you're willing to watch the 20 minutes of these guys dying legitmately.

Two man sniper team kills 10 total, both get banned. LOL!

Banning people for bullshit reasons!

It was fun while it lasted, plus we got you guys restarting your server when we attacked, then server hopping behind us too! Nice clean legit server you guys are running.

Edited by InfiniteGrim

Two man sniper team kills 10 total, both get banned. LOL!

Banning people for bullshit reasons!

It was fun while it lasted, plus we got you guys restarting your server when we attacked, then server hopping behind us too! Nice clean legit server you guys are running.

<3 to see this proof. Only 3 people have the admin passwords, none have been playing most of the night.

Funny how you get 'banned' when no admins are on whatsoever?

Pegz was on and I believe he is an admin isn't he?

TeamSpeak admin yea.

Well then you should check your logs and see who banned the two of us. because you have bigger problems.

This server is filled with ADMIN ABUSE. Today I raided the colony by myself with a winchester cause I was bored, I heard them in fire so I was like why the hell not? ima going to sneak in and kill everyone and loot some nice things. So I sneak in and go to the roof, I kill two snipers with DMR rifles, I start going downstairs and shoot a guy with a ghillie suit 2x and he doesn't die so I hide in a corner waiting. All the sudden I hear atleast 100 satchel charges go off? im still hiding in the corner, then I go on the roof to loot the two bodies I killed and boom. I get banned. The reason was "Airstrikes?", I do not hack, and I will prove it by the end of the today. I have recorded my whole trip invading the colony and proving I had 0 hacks on or affiliated with hacks during my raid.

My name was "invader". Thanks for banning a legit player, I thought the colony suggested people to raid them to make it more fun for the defense? So I win the invasion 1v___, and you guys ban me. Nice.

Video link: (will be up shortly, rendering)

Feel free to check your logs to see if I was hacking. name was "invader" once again.

Edited by krilla95