Sign in to follow this  

Stuck on Loading... Again?

Well I run a server and installed the latest patch and hotfix, loaded in and am stuck on loading. I then tried updating my Battleye and it did not help either. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, can't login to my usual server FR191, updated to latest patch, but can't login to any server at all

same here. could join my usual server fine last night.. this morning.. stuck on loading every time

• Like 1

I get stuck on loading i shut game down then go try another server and it spawns me on the beach ,when my last save point was far inland happened to me 3x now :(

I get stuck on loading i shut game down then go try another server and it spawns me on the beach ,when my last save point was far inland happened to me 3x now :(

That happened to me last night aswell, couple of times, very annoying.

ya, same here.

how about they fix these 2 issues instead of working on putting fkng dogs in DayZ

same issue, stuck on loading on my normal server, joined another, i'm on a beach, now I can't get on any server >.<

Edit : I'm on Dayz Commander....show all servers including, wrong version, and it seems as though the issue is the server isn't up to date. What version we on now? 1.7.2.5?

Edited by Johnny AK

Make sure to take note of exactly which DayZ version is running on the server you wish to join. If it is 1.7.2.5, then see this link: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/67383-hotfix-build-1725-rolling-update/

It won't be available on Six until they deem it worthy, but many servers have patched up to it.

Of course you need the proper beta version as well: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

It is likely one of these. Occasionally BattleEye requires a manual update, but I've not heard of any issues recently.

Good Luck.

I don't get shit. I'm so pissed, since yesterday Sixupdater wanted me to update (because it only says 'Update') I can't join on any server! In Arma it says I have Build 1.62.95883 and DayZ 1.7.2.4

What should I do? I think build is ok, but DayZ I have no idea I just wanna play but I'm stuck on Loading... -.-'

Edited by BlueDragon

I don't get shit. I'm so pissed, since yesterday Sixupdater wanted me to update (because it only says 'Update') I can't join on any server! In Arma it says I have Build 1.62.95883 and DayZ 1.7.2.4

What should I do? I think build is ok, but DayZ I have no idea I just wanna play but I'm stuck on Loading... -.-'

You have the latest beta "95883". When you are looking at the server you want to join in the list of servers, highlight it & make note of the DayZ version they are running. Most likely they have 1.7.2.5 and you have 1.7.2.4

Make sure to take note of exactly which DayZ version is running on the server you wish to join. If it is 1.7.2.5, then see this link: http://dayzmod.com/f...rolling-update/

Once you get that file, you must replace the files (pbo & bisign) in your addons folder within the @DayZ folder in your ARMA2 directory with the files you downloaded via torrent. I recommend launching via shortcut or using a launcher such as ARMAII launcher to avoid Six rolling you back to some previous version. It's a pain in the ass but this game is not for the casual gamer.

Good luck (again).

Can confirm I'm running both 95883 and 1.7.2.5, yet still getting stuck on loading at every server I try.

Battleye if it even matters, is on 1.168 as it should.

*I have been cherry picking 95883 updated servers

Edited by jwjw

You have the latest beta "95883". When you are looking at the server you want to join in the list of servers, highlight it & make note of the DayZ version they are running. Most likely they have 1.7.2.5 and you have 1.7.2.4

Once you get that file, you must replace the files (pbo & bisign) in your addons folder within the @DayZ folder in your ARMA2 directory with the files you downloaded via torrent. I recommend launching via shortcut or using a launcher such as ARMAII launcher to avoid Six rolling you back to some previous version. It's a pain in the ass but this game is not for the casual gamer.

Good luck (again).

Or could I just wait til something changes? til the servers get updated or so?

because im not that motivated to handle with that myself right now.^^