Creambomb

Today I met a freshly spawned

For some reason, when I logged in I was logged in at the southern shore. As I moved forward, I saw an unarmed guy running towards me. He didn't see me ofcourse, I was in some bushes wearing a ghillie.

I moved out on the road and switched weapon from my AS50 to my PDW, looked in his direction and did the safety dance (waggle from side to side) as I approached him. He sat down and did the same, ran up to me and asked if I was german. Not being german, I said no. He asked me not to kill him, I said it's okay. He said thank you and went on his way.

I let him, infact. I had no intention what so ever to kill him. It was just nice to show myself to someone without killing that someone. It felt almost magical. I had hoped to ask if he wanted some stuff but I got DC'd when I turned around to follow him.

I'm a bandit, and today, I didn't kill someone.

• Like 5

0/10 would never read again.

Your membership to the Bandit Guild has been revoked.

If you said at the end "I broke his legs", or something... that would be fine.

But I guess, good job for being a nice person from time to time.

Seems you like being a good guy more than a bandit?

• Like 2

Nice!! That's awfully kind of you (being a bandit and all)

A lot of people will just shoot whoever, even unarmed. It's sort of low in my opinion. I am not a bandit, but I am still new to the game and finding how I want to play. Personally I feel that each new life will be completely different in where I travel, and whether I shoot on sight or not.

But it is a great feeling to find people and interact briefly without the intention of killing one another.

0/10 would never read again.

Your membership to the Bandit Guild has been revoked.

If you said at the end "I broke his legs", or something... that would be fine.

But I guess, good job for being a nice person from time to time.

Seems you like being a good guy more than a bandit?

That's alright, I wasn't part of it to begin with. Nor would I want to be. I'm a lone wolf. I hate everyone.

If he had had a gun on him, I would've killed him. If you're armed, you're part of the fight. If you're unarmed, I hope to see you wearing lots of stuff next time I see you so it'll be all that more satisfying to kill you.

That's how I roll. That and it was nice to be nice and just interact with someone at random.

Nice!! That's awfully kind of you (being a bandit and all)

A lot of people will just shoot whoever, even unarmed. It's sort of low in my opinion. I am not a bandit, but I am still new to the game and finding how I want to play. Personally I feel that each new life will be completely different in where I travel, and whether I shoot on sight or not.

But it is a great feeling to find people and interact briefly without the intention of killing one another.

I wrote about it because I want to prove that even when being someone that kills others it doesn't mean I kill indiscriminately. There's douchebags and then there's bandits.

But as I wrote to the other guy, if he had a gun on him he would've been dead. 100-150 meters away with an AS50 would've made minced meat of him.

If you're armed, you're part of the fight.

Edited by Creambomb

Bandits rob people of their good gear, murders kill unarmed players on Enfield wielders (they're not worth it imo)

How did he lean if he was unarmed? Your story is flawed.

He sat down and did the Q E waggling. He didn't lay down, he didn't hunch, he sat down.

Your brain is flawed. Stop being bad. It's people like you that I want to kill, because you're undeserving, idiotic non-sensical killers.

Edited by Creambomb

He sat down and did the Q E waggling. He didn't lay down, he didn't hunch, he sat down.

Your brain is flawed. Stop being bad. It's people like you that I want to kill, because you're undeserving, idiotic non-sensical killers.

That is impossible.

Bandits rob people of their good gear, murders kill unarmed players on Enfield wielders (they're not worth it imo)

I have the best gear you could possibly have in a legit way. I have no need for other peoples gear. But I will only kill people who are armed.

As far as I'm concerned you need to hold a weapon in order to do so.

You need a weapon to sit down and waggle from side to side? Are you even thinking before you write?

Like the guy at 0:22 in this video

Aw man I was waiting to read the part were you say.. "I let him go .. and just as he agro'd Zombie Dave I shot his knees out and watched him crawl in terror. Then when zombie Dave was full up, I went over and took those painkillers, not that I needed them, its just nice to keep munchin them pillz ((head twitch))." Then you would of had my beans..

More of a care bear story, i mean, only thing that was missing was a picnic and a beam of scented perfume and roses shining down upon you two.

I'm a bandit, and today I tried to do a nice thing for once. I was on a low pop server riding around in my tractor along the coast, I soon see a guy running along, so I honk my horn. I get out, and tell him to back up, then I'll give him a gift.

He fails to listen to me and decides to run around all panic-like, I ignore it as he's completely unarmed and a new spawn. I give up trying to ask him so I search the inventory to give him an M16, so I take it out, and put it on the ground. What does he do next? Completely ignores the gun, and gets right in my tractor, and tries to make a get away. He made it about 10 feet before he got shot out..I will never understand some people.

I'm never again going to try and do something nice. Anyone I see on the coast from now on, armed or unarmed, is going to die.

More of a care bear story, i mean, only thing that was missing was a picnic and a beam of scented perfume and roses shining down upon you two.

That would've been awesome.

Aw man I was waiting to read the part were you say.. "I let him go .. and just as he agro'd Zombie Dave I shot his knees out and watched him crawl in terror. Then when zombie Dave was full up, I went over and took those painkillers, not that I needed them, its just nice to keep munchin them pillz ((head twitch))." Then you would of had my beans..

I kill every time when I shoot at someone. Instant death.

You're an idiot.

I'm a bandit, and today I tried to do a nice thing for once. I was on a low pop server riding around in my tractor along the coast, I soon see a guy running along, so I honk my horn. I get out, and tell him to back up, then I'll give him a gift.

He fails to listen to me and decides to run around all panic-like, I ignore it as he's completely unarmed and a new spawn. I give up trying to ask him so I search the inventory to give him an M16, so I take it out, and put it on the ground. What does he do next? Completely ignores the gun, and gets right in my tractor, and tries to make a get away. He made it about 10 feet before he got shot out..I will never understand some people.

I'm never again going to try and do something nice. Anyone I see on the coast from now on, armed or unarmed, is going to die.

That's the one beef I have about dying. I know that I might die to some completely retarded, mouthbreathing nitwit.

For some reason, when I logged in I was logged in at the southern shore. As I moved forward, I saw an unarmed guy running towards me. He didn't see me ofcourse, I was in some bushes wearing a ghillie.

I moved out on the road and switched weapon from my AS50 to my PDW, looked in his direction and did the safety dance (waggle from side to side) as I approached him. He sat down and did the same, ran up to me and asked if I was german. Not being german, I said no. He asked me not to kill him, I said it's okay. He said thank you and went on his way.

I let him, infact. I had no intention what so ever to kill him. It was just nice to show myself to someone without killing that someone. It felt almost magical. I had hoped to ask if he wanted some stuff but I got DC'd when I turned around to follow him.

I'm a bandit, and today, I didn't kill someone.

Thats so nice of you... NOT!

Edited by Vysavacz